LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Couple FlipFlop Danville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Brook , Mason
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Brook fucks Mason for most of this video, and fucks the cum out him and cums in his ass as well. Mason also tops Brook for a while too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Couple FlipFlop

Dillon Diaz and Jake Manson - Close Shave Waters

Studio: HimerosTV
Cast: Dillon Diaz , Jake Manson
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Shaving can transcend the mundane to become an erotic experience for some, embodying a sense of sexiness and heightened masculinity with an underlying
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7723kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 949.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Diaz and Jake Manson - Close Shave

Mattia Price - Hot ass Mamers

Studio: St8Hell
Cast: Mattia Price
Mattia Price is very hot. He looks good as a helper runs hands over his clothed body. Soon Mattia's hairy chest is uncovered and a hand runs all over it. Then his jeans are opened too so the hand can reach inside to grope some cock and balls. The stiff cock is release and the hand begins wanking it as Mattia moans. With his cock rock hard Mattia has the jeans removed too. His dick is wanked hard and then oiled as well. Moving to lay on his back Mattia lifts his legs to show off his hot ass hole. He moans as he feels a finger fucking deep into that ass hole as his cock is wanked too. Soon two fingers go into the ass hole, with Mattia moaning more. That ass is ready for more, and soon gets it. A dildo is fucked hard into the ass hole as Mattia moans with delight. The hungry hole gapes ad slowly closes when the dildo removed. But is it soon back inside and fucking the hole so hard. Mattia's dick stays hard as he enjoys his ass being used. He turns onto his knees, ready for more and soon gets a bigger dildo right up his inviting ass hole. That hole his fucked so deep with the toy, and gapes when it iis removed. Moving again Mattia is on his shoulders, ass in the air as it if fucked more. Then he lays on his back and wanks himself as the hot ass gets fucked more. With is asshole being fucked hard he shoots the cum from his throbbing cock. Then his dick is milked dry with the dildo so deep in his ass. A final burst of fucking ends a great scene.
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 587.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mattia Price - Hot ass

Scout Cole - Chapter 1 - Tick Check - Dolf Dietrich & Cole Blue Coopersburg

Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Dolf Dietrich , Cole Blue
I guess you could call me an experienced Scout. I'm certainly one of the oldest boys in our troop and I've earned more badges than anyone else. Being one of the older boys means I get a few choice perks. I get to push to the front of the food line, I get to order the younger boys about and, more excitingly, I get to stay up later than the others when we're out camping. I love those late nights around the campfire, telling ghost stories and toasting marshmallows under the stars. It sounds like the ultimate cliche, but it's the most incredible feeling.The best part of it is hanging out with the Scoutmasters. Once the younger scouts are in bed, they chill out a bit and you start to get a sense of who they really are. My favorite Scoutmaster is definitely Dietrich. During the day, he can be a bit on the stern-side. I've seen him tearing strips of some of the cockier boys and I used to be really terrified of him. But I've learned over time that his bark is a lot worse than his bite. If you work hard, pay attention and you're respectful to him... he's as nice as pie. I love hanging out with him in the evenings. He cracks jokes and messes about doing these real funny impersonations. The more time I spend with him, the cooler he seems to get. And I guess the more handsome I find him... It all started with a dream. It was definitely the most erotic dream I've ever had and it was all about Scoutmaster Dietrich.
Duration: 19:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Cole - Chapter 1 - Tick Check - Dolf Dietrich & Cole Blue

Dex - Chapter 1 - Day With Dex - Dallas Steele and Dex Devall Karachi

Studio: FunSizeBoys
Cast: Dallas Steele , Dex Devall
The blazing sun crept over the apex of the sky. Mr. Steele looked at his watch. His shift as a volunteer lifeguard at the trendy beachside resort was nearly over. Another cute, self-absorbed twink in short-shorts strolled by. Mr. Steele tried not to stare and flipped his Ray-Bans back down over his eyes. Too late-the twink had caught the glance and snickered rudely as he walked by. Mr. Steele sighed. Suddenly, he saw what seemed to be frantic waving more than one hundred yards out into the very deep, cobalt bay waters. Mr. Steele grabbed his binoculars and scanned the area. What he saw shocked and dismayed him-a young person who had swum out past the bright-orange caution buoys. Mr. Steele launched himself from the lifeguard's chair and immediately dove into the water. A former Marine, he was still as active and spry. A strapping man, still very capable of strenuous physical activity as he'd been as a younger man in the service. Soon, Mr. Steele had reached the flailing youngster and grabbed the boy by the scruff, pulling him away from the mighty current-just in time. Once safely back on the beach, Mr. Steele held the shivering boy close and asked him his name. Still seemingly in a state of shock from nearly getting pulled away forever by the ocean current, the twink could only look up at the concerned lifesaver's face, shiver and gape. Finally, the boy regained composure just enough to offer a weak squeak that his name was Dex.
Duration: 26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dex - Chapter 1 - Day With Dex - Dallas Steele and Dex Devall

Trevor Harris & Kam Stone - Delay Of Game Chebeague Island

Studio: NextDoorBuddies
Cast: Trevor Harris , Kam Stone
Kam Stone fucks Trevor Harris' twink butt raw in "Delay of Game". NextDoorBuddies - Trevor Harris & Kam Stone - Delay Of Game
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5369kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trevor Harris & Kam Stone - Delay Of Game

Gay - Florian Mraz Fucks A Genuine Amateur Twink Hd Leflore

Running can be a lonely affair – as Alan Sillitoe detailed in “The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner” – but then people who play the recorder don’t have many friends either. Perhaps that explains why Florian Mraz and Harry Vakker seem to hit it off so quickly at the start of this spunk-inducing duo. Then again, it could have something to do with the fact that they’re both top-notch beauties, neither of whom any right-minded fellow would kick out of bed in a hurry.
Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 752.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Florian Mraz Fucks A Genuine Amateur Twink Hd

Время генерации страницы 0.04545 секунды с 9 запросами