View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 01:34 PM   #18372
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Drew Sebastian, Dolf Dietrich Bay Shore

Video language: English
Colored ink, muscle, fur and cock compete for your attention as Drew Sebastian and Dolf Dietrich lie entwined, making out and exploring their hard flesh. Each wears a harness and a leather jock strap with a cock opening. Drew leans over to suck Dolf, carefully lapping up dribbles of saliva and cock juice that run down Dolf's balls. A spontaneous sixty-nine lets Dolf do the same for Drew's huge cock. Dolf shoots his feet up into the air and spreads his legs, inviting Drew to take notice of his ass. Drew grabs a pair of gloves and dunks his hands into a bucket of lube, grabbing a ridged, conical dildo. Each segment of the toy is wider than the last, stretching Dolf's hole while penetrating it. Drew's fist comes next, and he counts the knuckles aloud. Dolf's hole is so shiny and relaxed that Drew is compelled to fuck it in several positions before cumming all over Dolf's taint.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Sebastian, Dolf Dietrich

Sounding #5 Sacred Heart

5 Easy Ways to Fuck a Straight Guy features Adam Campbell in his first starring role. Campbell, a self proclaimed straight guy and sophomore in college, has a secret he wants to share with you. What is that secret? Its the fact that while he is straight, there are certainly five easy ways to get him - or any straight guy, for that matter - to give up his ass and let you have your way with him. All you have to do is follow one of his 5 Easy Ways.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:32
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sounding #5

FredSugar Victor Dragovich Manhandled Edson

Studio: FredSugar
Victor Dragovich is back and we continue his straight boy journey into gay4pay. He hasn't done any more videos since the first attempt but I have found him a couple of gigs as a nude model. Today he has agreed to be manhandled. He wasn't nervous at all, the only time he jokingly pretended to be nervous was when I was rubbing on his pink virgin manhole, when he said, 'don't put anything in there'. He seemed very surprised when I was able to get him off with the handjob in the end. The camera catches the look of bewilderment as I stroke a big thick load out of him. He said in the beginning, he didnt think that I could get him off, because no one had ever done it before. Plenty of foot action in this one too as requested by a couple of fans, so I made sure to give them a good rub down in oil.
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FredSugar Victor Dragovich Manhandled

Pumping for Promotion, Scene #05 (Teddy Bryce, Julian Torres) Whiteside

Julian Torres is jacking his thick, uncut dick in the employee break room when his boss, Teddy Bryce, catches him in the act. Teddy isn't happy with what he just found but decides that if Julian wants to act like the office slut, then that's how he'll be treated. Teddy needs a taste of Julian's engorged cock and bends down to suck the hairy hunk. Teddy gags on the big dick before he tells Julian to bend over. He can hardly resist rimming such a nice hairy ass and goes in with his tongue to really open Julian up. It's a great start, but Julian needs way more from his boss. He gets down on his knees to worship Teddy's giant cock getting him rock-hard, so he can slide his pole deep into Julian's hole. Teddy pounds away, filling Julian with as much dick as he can handle. When Teddy takes another look at Julian's gaping hole, he realizes that Julian can take a whole lot more. Confirming his suspicions, Teddy slides his fist into the hairy hole in front of him stretching it as far as it will go as he alternates hands, going wrist-deep. Julian grunts and groans with each thrust inside, begging for more every time Teddy pulls out. Julian pushes out his rosebud before he gets on his back for some extreme eye contact as Teddy finishes up by fist-fucking his subordinate as fast as he can. One final thrust sends Julian over the edge and he blasts a creamy load all over his hairy stomach.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6711kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumping for Promotion, Scene #05 (Teddy Bryce, Julian Torres)

Время генерации страницы 0.11534 секунды с 9 запросами