Old 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM   #38696
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gia Page Pierpont

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
This therapy session was so awesome, we decided to move it ahead of our previously scheduled update. Watch as super-hot Gia Page helps celebrate the arrival of the vastly endowed resident, Dr. Jean Cockteau, to our institution. Dr. Mercies and Dr. Cockteau celebrate with some , then decide to bring in a keg and make Gia pump it with her ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Page

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped Huddleston

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Ponygirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau Marblehead

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau
See our petgirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau in a ponygirl show.
Duration: 16:42
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 195.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ponygirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1 Maple Rapids

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 862.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed Campo Seco

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

DeviceBondage - fresh meat of Madi Collins Piritu

Madi Collins is as cute as a button. Don’t be fooled by her innocent appearance, she is a dirty little slut. The Pope will do his best to expose her for the slut she is. She begins standing against a wooden column with her wrists shackled and her ankles held in place with steel traps. Her holes are explored, her flesh is beaten with harsh leather floggers, and then she is blindfolded to heighten her sensitivity. Clothes pins are added, then flogged off before she is allowed to cum. The final touch is added in the form of a crotch-rope with a 12 pound ball hanging off of it. The next scene has Madi in a back-bend, sprawled out in a spread-eagle type position. The Pope goes through several implements of punishment to get Madi as close to the edge as possible. He eventually allows her to cum a few more times. The final scene opens with Madi on her back and her feet in a very vulnerable position. She is subjected to a brutal display of foot torment; Rubber bands, a cane, the crop, and of course the dreaded knitting-needle. Madi feels used up, but The Pope wants more orgasms from this slut, and orgasms he will get.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - fresh meat of Madi Collins

Tyler (aka Tyler Scot) - Tyler Pervert Files Willow Wood

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot) - Tyler Pervert Files

Время генерации страницы 0.04690 секунды с 9 запросами