Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - A Barn Rose - Anna Rose, PD Togo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Anna Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Anna Rose is lead into the barn. An animal being pulled on a leash. She’s attached to a beam that is to become her companion for the foreseeable future. He toys with her. Pulling her against her bonds over and over.
He ties her toes out as he slowly undressed her. Her body is his to play with. A fact he reminds her of with painful results. She strains and moans and begs. For him her begging is completely irrelevant to his desires.
He spreads her legs for Mr. Pogo to penetrate her gash. The pogo grows inside her dripping cunt and she grunts. The pain and pleasure are overwhelming. The vibrator meets the tip of her clit and she’s ready to cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Barn Rose - Anna Rose, PD

Graphic Sexual Horror Sherburne

Release Year: 2024
Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graphic Sexual Horror

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Pahokee

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3 East Canaan

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Denise - Flying HuCow (2024) North Creek

Cast: Denise
Genres: BDSM
Young Denise is so cute! She is still very shy to the farmer’s touch, but her cute blonde looks and large udders make her a prime member of the herd, so she gets a lot of attention. Today, the farmer will make her fly, a very uncomfortable and helpless milking position. Combined with the powerful goat milking machine, this suspension will be a hard session for Denise. But she rarely complains. Denise knows this is her life now and she will need to be milked regularly if she is going to become a prized HuCow. Getting milked in all kinds of creative positions is just a part of HuCow life!
Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Denise - Flying HuCow (2024)

Gold Perfect Sweet Vip Exclusive Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 1. Stidham

Then, he pulls her breasts out, over the top of the bra and squeezes. He presses her tits, hard, against her ribcage. The tit pain is sharp and Angel gasps. He zooms his camera in close for a good view of his Latin Honeys torpedo tits and large brown aureoles.

Total size: 7.8 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Perfect Sweet Vip Exclusive Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 1.

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2 Havaco

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04558 секунды с 9 запросами