View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:54 PM   #38693
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DeviceBondage - Vanna Bardot - tormented slut in steel bondage Ogallala

Vanna Bardot has figured out that she loves pain, especially to suffer by the hands of The Pope. She is a slut that knows exactly what she wants and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it. There are days when the bondage is used to restrain sluts during the suffering torment, and other times the bondage is the suffering. Today Vanna is going to be restrained with the intent to make her suffer as much as possible though torment and domination. Her body is helpless, and the torment is plentiful. The Pope has curated a day full of sadistic domination, and non-stop orgasms. Vanna is gagged, and all of her really sensitive spots are covered with clothes pins. He uses his crop to flick the pins off to increase her suffering for your viewing pleasure. Her reward is multiple intense orgasms, so prepare yourself for loads of orgasms. She is pushed through several positions that expose different parts of her body so that every part gets the proper attention. Heavy impact pushes Vanna close to the edge, but being a pain slut means she enjoys this journey more than others, so even the suffering is welcomed. She is finished off with a zipper that runs from her tits to he thighs, and is fucked with the hitachi for the most powerful orgasm of the day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Vanna Bardot - tormented slut in steel bondage

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless Kensett

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan Kanarraville

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can’t help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset – enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3 Amanda Park

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

River - new model in strappado Hooper Bay

Studio: tieable
My new model River! She is just the prettiest tiny girl who wants to try bondage! She is incredibly fit, and she loves a good challenge. I tied her in a strappado, making her bend over a little, so she could struggle and fight against the green ropes. She is so much fun to work with! River is of course available for custom shoots as well, email me to order yours!
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River - new model in strappado

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied Palmdale

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!
Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped Van Buren Point

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Время генерации страницы 0.07423 секунды с 9 запросами