View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:54 PM   #38692
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5 Marshallville

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3 Yerkes

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

Amari Anne Mc Fall

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amari Anne

HardTied Double Trouble Troy Mills

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kleio Valentien Endza
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Kleio Valentien and Endza each thought that they were going to meet a nice guy from the internet, someone they could grab dinner or possibly coffee with, and he'd show them a good time. Well, that last part is true, although he's going to show them how he has a good time.
Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Double Trouble

Wrong place at the wrong time North Star

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sins and Christian Wilde
Charlotte Sins is traveling to see a friend and has to make a quick stop to get gas and use the bathroom, but the only place open is shady as fuck. She goes around to the back of the building where the restrooms are and calls her friend to check in. She can’t wait to get out of this dump, but unfortunately for her, Christian has seen her and has other plans. She is quickly taken down and after abusing her in the restroom, he moves her to a more suitable place to conduct his business. Charlotte is handcuffed and thrown to the floor where Christian uses all of her holes for his sadistic pleasure. Charlotte is made to put on a show for him, and if it’s not satisfactory he will make her pay. Charlotte begs and pleads with him, but he continues to fuck her pussy and ass until he no longer needs her. Charlotte knew better, and now she is finding out why you’re supposed to avoid sketchy places like this after dark.
Duration: 48:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9692kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong place at the wrong time

Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed Padstow

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

DeviceBondage - Aiden Ashley suffering slut in brutal bondage Port Perry

Aiden Ashley starts the day on her knees with her legs, neck, and wrists in steel traps. The Pope enters and immediately begins with precise, hard crops on her tender flesh. Aiden gets her nipples pinched with weighted clover clamps while The Pope rips intense orgasms from her wet pussy. In the second position, Aiden is bent heels-over-head, with her ankles and wrists locked in steel traps. This gives The Pope ample access to her ass, pussy, and the back of her legs for more impact play from the crop and flogger. Aiden then has more screaming orgasms pulled from her as she gets fucked by the dick-on-a-stick with a vibrator held firmly on her clit. In the final position Aiden is laid on top of cold metal springs with her wrists, neck and ankles locked down in restraints. Her body is worked over with whips from the cat o’ nine tails and flogger before The Pope pours hot wax on the sensitive skin. Finally, he brings her to a series of fierce orgasms before leaving the slut happy and soaked in her own squirt.
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Aiden Ashley suffering slut in brutal bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.04447 секунды с 9 запросами