View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:50 PM   #38681
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4 Takatsuki

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging Whiteriver

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it’s time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

The Orgasm Bar Part 2 Whitestone

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation
I was introduced to Orabella at the fetishcon meet and greet by Maxine x. The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4 Paintsville

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

Jade Indica - Head Box: Deep Depths Longs

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking
Video language: English
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Head Box: Deep Depths

Spanking humiliation Vetlanda

This stupid bitch is sure she is here for a rebuke for her bad behavior. What a mistake! This slut deserves something more unforgettable than a rebuke - what about caning and slapping, panty-gagging and knelt pardon begging? Of course, she is unready to get a lesson like this. So unready that she is sure this is just a joke. But the slaps and the licks of the cane are too painful to don't give a scream - and the bitch has finally realized that her boss is gonna punish her harder than ever!
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1588kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking humiliation

Octavia red don't disrespect the boss Suva

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Octavia Red is granted a rare interview with infamous crime boss Tommy Pistol, but after she keeps asking questions about how Tommy made his fortune the short-tempered Tommy decides to flex his reputation and makes Octavia strip as punishment, but it doesn’t end there. Octavia says she’ll do anything to go home so Tommy gives this reporter a new mic and shoves his cock down her whimpering throat. The angry mob boss then “checks her for wires” with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she’s not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful. Taking advantage of Octavia’s legs spread he starts fucking her. Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking. Tommy takes his time enjoying Octavia’s holes until he feels she’s proven how sorry she really is and rewards her for finally showing him the proper respect.
Duration: 1:03:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octavia red don't disrespect the boss

Время генерации страницы 0.03893 секунды с 9 запросами