View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 06:26 AM   #2404
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Renovator: Tommy Pistol and Gia Derza Sun

Cast: Gia Derza, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Fisting, Hardcore, Blowjob, Fingering, Cumshot, DeepThroat, Ass Licking, Pussy Lickin
Video language: English
Gia Derza isn’t happy with the status of her remodel. Foreman, Tommy Pistol is tired of her complaining so he takes her by the neck and throws her onto a steel bed. He shoves his hand down her pants, then shoves his cock in her mouth and gives her an aggressive mouth-fucking. He flips Gia over and fucks her pussy deep and hard. He pulls her hair and spanks her big round ass. After that, he ties her wrists with rope and slides his fist inside her pussy. He rams his hard cock in her asshole and fucks it raw. Tommy puts his boot on her head as he fucks her, going back and forth, pussy to ass. He shoves his dick in her mouth and makes her taste her own ass. In the final scene, Gia is on her back, spread eagle on the bed, rope pulling at each wrist and ankle, stretching her legs apart as much as they can. Tommy then fucks her pussy with his cock and balls, shoving them both inside. He pounds her asshole hard, cums on her bush, and leaves her there for the construction crew.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Renovator: Tommy Pistol and Gia Derza

DeviceBondage - busty newcomer is chained and restrained for torment Saratoga Springs

Cast: Mia James
Mia has fantasized about being taken captive, bound, and used like a slut. She enters the dungeon with high expectations because she knows what happens here. She wants the same things to happen to her, and today The Pope will give this slut what she came for. Mia is put in the first sitting position and steel chains and leather belts hold this slut in place. The Pope goes to work inspecting her body and violating her any way he can, as Mia struggles to escape his touch…at fist. She quickly realizes that all of her struggling just makes things worse for her. Next she is laid out on a table like a piece of meat, with a wedge under her to push her ass up high. Her wrist and ankles are locked into steel shackles that prevent her escape as he goes to work flogging her and using her body for his enjoyment. Mia is caned, flogged, spanked, and covered in marks by the time he is finished issuing the pain and torment. Finally her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and she is made to cum uncontrollably. As she looses control, we see The Pope take more from her. In the final scene, Mia is on her back like all whores should be, and her feet up in the air. She is held in place with steel legs traps and wrists shackles. The level of impact is upped a great deal, and then bastinado is introduced to push this slut over the edge. Now that she is worn down, The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit for the ultimate orgasms.
Duration: 51:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - busty newcomer is chained and restrained for torment

September Reign - September Cums in March PORT MOURANT

Cast: September Reign, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Ball Gag, Ball Gag, Zapper, Ebon
September Reign may be new but she is no stranger to BDSM and is an eager submissive for The Pope. Starting off in a stockade type device September is prone to whatever The Pope wants to do to her, and what he wants is to spank her sexy ass. The Pope fingers September’s sweet wet pussy. The Pope breaks out the Hitachi and really starts testing September’s self control, which she has a hard time keeping because she’s enjoying the torment she’s receives. Next, The Pope has September bound face-down on a box, leaving her pussy and ass exposed for The Pope to do whatever he wants. He starts with some clit stimulation. The Pope quickly moves on to the flogger and continues to test September’s limits. The Hitachi returns and gets September’s pussy aching to cum. The Pope fucks her with the dildo on a stick. After driving September crazy from the fucking, The Pope finger fucks her g-spot while vibrating her clit, ripping more orgasms from a very happy September. Finally The Pope straps sexy September to the mattress springs against a wall. This time he can test how much electricity she can handle. He starts easy with a static charger in his pocket that zaps her when he touches her, much to her confused enjoyment. Soon the zapper comes out and really gets September’s juices flowing. The Pope brings out the blackout goggles and torments her with more zapping before finishing her off with the Hitachi, leaving September Reign both exhausted and very satisfied.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: September Reign - September Cums in March

Sage is Tested - Part 2 Jochberg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sage is Tested - Part 2

Jade Indica - Head Box: Deep Depths Winsted

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Head Box: Deep Depths

Octavia red don't disrespect the boss Wallsburg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Octavia Red is granted a rare interview with infamous crime boss Tommy Pistol, but after she keeps asking questions about how Tommy made his fortune the short-tempered Tommy decides to flex his reputation and makes Octavia strip as punishment, but it doesn’t end there. Octavia says she’ll do anything to go home so Tommy gives this reporter a new mic and shoves his cock down her whimpering throat. The angry mob boss then “checks her for wires” with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she’s not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful. Taking advantage of Octavia’s legs spread he starts fucking her. Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking. Tommy takes his time enjoying Octavia’s holes until he feels she’s proven how sorry she really is and rewards her for finally showing him the proper respect.
Duration: 1:03:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octavia red don't disrespect the boss

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Noble

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05295 секунды с 9 запросами