View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 06:41 AM   #2403
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland & Dani Synclair - The Cane Bet (vol.4) Poncitlan

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland, Dani Synclair
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Caning, Fetish
Video language: English
Sky Terrapin had caned both Dani Synclare and Lexi Holland for making a bet. Now she will not give them back the money they won from that bet. When Sky returns to her office, Dani and Lexi, both still nude, are waiting for her. They decide Sky could use a dose of her own medicine. The two ladies put Sky over their knee, each getting a turn, and give the teacher a very sound spanking, using their hands, plus a wooden paddle to turn that bottom bright red. In the end, all three of them have sore butts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 877.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sky Terrapin, Lexi Holland & Dani Synclair - The Cane Bet (vol.4)

Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3 Panama

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. Diamondly is nose hooked and then left to endure her bondage for a while. I return soon enough with more rope, which I use to bind her feet to the post. Soon after her nipples are clamped with heavy spring clamps, and then Diamondly is left in her bondage for the rest of the clip.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 374.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3

Bunny Doll Beat the Bunny Saint James City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bunny Doll
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
Kneeling, legs folded and bound under her, she squirms as cane strokes fall, one after another on the soft, tender flesh of her inner thighs.
Format: m4v
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 848.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Doll Beat the Bunny

College teacher public humiliation and spanking Towson

Knelt pardon begging in the presence of her female sudent is so disgracing that the teacher turns red in her face. But this is not the worst punishment she is destined for getting in the head's office. The head and the female student give her a double over-the-knee spanking lesson. Then, she unexpectedly cums while being on the male knees and getting slapped by the fem spanker. Oh my God!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1369kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College teacher public humiliation and spanking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07404 секунды с 9 запросами