View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 04:29 PM   #3115
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Futsal Flings, Sc.1 Naoma

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
You’d surely have to be either a saint or a eunuch not to want to sneak a peek at handsome noob, Abir Tevel, as he soaps himself down in the shower after a hard session out on the pitch; and since Max Grey is neither of those things it will come as no surprise that he’s soon taking full advantage of the situation to get an eyeful of the lad’s toned torso and deliciously uncut schlong. In addition, he’s totally unrepentant when Tevel realises that there’s a Peeping Tom in the room, and is quickly underlining his sluttish mannerisms by taking his pal’s dick in his mouth and slurping on it for all he’s worth. It’s a move that Tevel clearly doesn’t have an issue with – so much so, in fact, that the lad makes a prompt beeline for Grey’s ever-insatiable fuck-hole and eagerly rims the hot slit before ramming every inch of his knob inside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Futsal Flings, Sc.1

Antonio Galvan and Chris Rockway Weikert

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Antonio and Chris
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut
We asked him if he would be willing to bottom for Chris Rockway. A sparkle appeared in his eyes followed by a big adorable smile. He was jumping in head first, or rather bottom first.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 549.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Galvan and Chris Rockway

Lars (Solo) Pukavik

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Blond,hunk, muscle, semi-hairy, solo, jerkoff, facial
Lars is a big beefy country boy with city boy style! I do mean big! At about 6 feet and 200 pounds the dude has got some presence! Big arms, big quads, meaty ass, meaty uncut cock! Geez! I think his cock is uncut. It kinda has that half cut look to it, but he does roll his foreskin up and down over his head, so I think it counts as uncut. Lars likes pretty much any type of girl. Any race or size, but right now he is focusing on lean and fit girls. It was very easy to find a video he liked. The first thing I put on, and he was all set to go! His favorite thing to do with a girl is to eat them out. I haven't heard that one in a while, and nothing says "Straight Guy" like one who enjoys his face planted in a hooha! Probably the most notable thing about Lars, other than his blonde good looks, is his ability to shoot tons of cum five to six feet into the air. He warned me he could give himself a facial, but I had no idea it would be like a volcano that would rain back down on him and the couch! It is an astounding to see and it will surely go down as one of the best ChaosMen solo cum shots!
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2168kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 263.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lars (Solo)

Gay Super Size Me! Lostine

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
It’s the series that just keeps getting bigger, as director John Smith presents another collection of some of the hottest, the horniest and – most important of all – the biggest boys around. Whether it’s Felix Webster hitting it off with Zac Todd or favourite, Connor Levi, taking every single inch of Devon LeBron’s monster thick dick, these heavy-duty dudes don’t believe in being understated. Primed and armed to the hilt, it’s seventh heaven all the way for these oversized, oversexed, cock-obsessed fuckers!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:29:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Super Size Me!

Gay Bare Boy Band HD Warnerville

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Isn't it just what we suspected already? The members of boy-bands are all gay!
At long last, a movie that shows what happens backstage and in the apartments of the band's members.
Only the guy who blows the cocks of the boy-band best of all and who opens his ass for everyone will become the new band member. So it's no real surprise that the music isn't their top priority. Instead, once the concerts are over, the boys backstage concentrate on raw, hardcore fucking and deep-throat sucking! What's more, they like to invite their fans to join them - horny groupies who are just all too ready and willing to open their asses for the band's raw, fat cocks! A real 100% bareback fuckfest!
Duration: 1:35:13
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Bare Boy Band HD

ThreshHold Media Bareback Butt Shots part 6 Beallsville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ThreshHold Media
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Cum shots, Facial, Cum swapping, Creampie
Bareback Butt Shots 6 is a very nasty collection of bareback cum shots from the creators of The Cum Suckers series. Ninety-plus minutes of pure, raw cream pie cumshots - one after the other.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:55:52
Video: 568x320, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 691kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 637.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ThreshHold Media Bareback Butt Shots part 6

Gay Snow Balls HD Sterrett

We gave them a holiday in the snow, but this gang of the hottest, horniest twinks wouldn’t so much as leave the chalet – and in fairness, who can fucking blame them? After all, if you were surrounded with the freshest, cutest flesh on the planet we’re sure you’d do exactly the same! So, if you’re looking for footage of snowball fights and building snowmen you’re gonna be disappointed. If, on the other hand, you’ve a craving for fresh-faced beauties like Noah Matous and Erik Franke then you’ve cum to the right place! A whole world of cock-slurping, ass-banging, jizz-spurting action awaits ...
Duration: 1:31:57
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Snow Balls HD

Время генерации страницы 0.04310 секунды с 9 запросами