View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:51 PM   #12120
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scout Boys - troop time - scary camp stories Hemphill

Genres: Twinks, Hardcore, Bareback, Jock
We reached the tent in the middle of the night and Scoutmaster Rick Fantana, Austin Young and Oliver James got into our sleeping bags straight away. I was in the middle. The Scoutmaster said good night but Austin was feeling horny. He started kissing my neck and pulsing his hips into me. I got rock hard and started to suck him!
Then Austin Young let out a really loud groan which woke Fantana up!
I felt a massive rush of jealousy as I watched the Scoutmaster sucking Austin, so I decided to squat down and sucked our leader as hard and as deep as I could. My body was shaking. I wanted him with every fiber!
Austin Young got behind me (Oliver James) and stuck his tongue into my hole, then Rick Fantana swung me around, plainly wanting to have me…
I was pleased that he didn’t push it in too far at first. It certainly felt really sexy to feel him inside me while I sucked Austin’s beautiful hardness.
The Scoutmaster made Austin Young bend over and banged him while looking down at me with those deep, grey eyes.
Then he did me (Oliver James) again, this time from the front before pulling out and doing Austin Young one more time. He really pounded him. Austin started gasping. Great shards of spunk flew out onto his stomach!
Rick Fantana kept ramming into him until he shot inside Austin Young’s ass. You could see a great blob of cum on Austin’s hole after he’d pulled out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 681.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Boys - troop time - scary camp stories

YoungPerps Jack Valor & Brett Baker - Criminal Cock Piermont

Studio: YoungPerps
Cast: Jack Valor & Brett Baker
Security Guard Brett Baker has camera footage of Jack stealing a jacket. The evidence is irrefutable, so the young twink will have to for his crime…unless he does something for the Officer. The blue-eyed stud has a thing for young and cute perpetrators, and he wouldn't mind deleting the security videos if gets to enjoy the delinquent's cock. Jack accepts the proposal, pulling out his dick to feed the security guard. Brett falls on his knees and devours his man meat while staring at the young perp's eyes. If he wants to walk away, he will have to eat the officer's asshole and stuff it with cock.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: YoungPerps Jack Valor & Brett Baker - Criminal Cock

Go Around Merion Station

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscles, Oral/Anal, Threesome, Group, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
廻されたいんだろ!ケツ貸せや! 手錠で自由奪われ、次から次にチン� �入れ替わり立ち代わり口マン&ケツ� ��ン使われ放題! 処理穴からチンポ抜かれたら、待機� �てた次のチンポが直ぐ進入。 休む暇なく穴を塞がれ、マンコ擦り� �れ半泣き状態! デカマラガチマラ益々いきり立ち、� �ちて行く淫乱マンコヤリ捨てられる� �� 筋肉大好き雄タチどもに、超スーパ� �バルキーマッチョが喰い散らかされ� ��。 筋肉ボディを全身舐め廻され、雄竿� �2人掛りで貪り喰われる。 全員に押さえつけられ鍛え抜かれた� �肉マンコにでっけーチンポ捻じ込ま� ��、結合部を弄られ限界寸前腫れ上が る肉襞、硬直する筋肉。マッチョが� �がり泣く姿はよだれ物!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:31
Video: 720x576, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1464kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Go Around

Ikuze part 10 Fedhaven

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Fingering, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
男子校での“男同士の愛”をテーマ� �超大作に仕上がっています。もちろ� ��役者陣はIKUZE系のイケメンをセレク� ��!男子校で本当にこんなことが行わ れていたと思うと更に大興奮!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:48:19
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 860kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ikuze part 10

Gay Raw Medics 2 Las Matas

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
The doctor will see you again now – but, as in Part 1, don’t expect any of these horny medics to be satisfied with anything other than a thorough and very intimate examination! Indeed, there’s nothing glib or half-hearted for the patients here; as favourites, Nick Vargas, Tom Nutt and Milan Sharp continue to show fresh-faces such as Alex Couzens and Jacob Waterhouse that a top-class medical check-up involves more than a simple “Cough & Drop”. More like open wide, fuck raw and hard, and dump copious amounts of pent-up twink-juice!
Duration: 1:28:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6473kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Raw Medics 2

Daydream Of Dick Rollinsford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Twinky Tony Keit likes what he sees when he's checking out gorgeous little Alex Powelly online, and no one could blame him. He'd love to have some BoyFun with the stiff-dicked blond boy, but it seems his imagination can serve him well in this regard.
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daydream Of Dick

Shameless Boyfriends Salona

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Bareback
Do these boys have no shame? No, of course they don’t – they’re gagging for a shagging and the feel of their mate’s cock in their mouths. Watching them tickle, tease and tongue fuck at their leisure, prepping tight boy-holes for a fat and solid flesh stick. These Shameless Boyfriends kiss, suck and fuck as only boyfriends can – with passion!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:14:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shameless Boyfriends

Время генерации страницы 0.04949 секунды с 9 запросами