LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

200 marine cum shots Challis

Release Year: 2004
Studio: All Worlds
Cast: 200 volunteer sailors
Genres: Amateurs, Big dicks, Cumshots, Duets, Interracial, Masturbation, Military, Solo, Straight Guys, Threesome, Uncut Cocks
Master military director Dirk Yates pulls out and dusts off his old private collection tapes from the very beginning and finds his favorite (and creamiest) jizz spills from real Military men.
Get ready to watch Marines shoot big thick loads.
The Marine edition includes cum scenes not seen in the original Dirk Yates' 200 Cum Shots. So if loads of thick and creamy military man juice get you off, then you'll keep cumming for 200 times!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:47
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1732kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 200 marine cum shots

Swallow My Pride (Amateur Straight Guys) Houlton

Video language: English
I will start out by saying, make sure you have plenty of towelage close by for this vid 'cause it's sure to get you off multiple times. Spence, Marcus and Rod flat out get down in this Mouth Fucking Jamboree. They fuck each other's mouths "3 ways" to Sunday... You will like the ending surprise presented to Jay!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:42
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swallow My Pride (Amateur Straight Guys)

Cocked and loaded Lockney

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Island Caprice Studios
Cast: Boonyang, Chanyut, Ittipol, Tersak, Somkid, Kamol, Santipong
Genres: Amateur, Asian, Twinks, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Cum, Trio
Big-dicked Chanyut and Ittipol are enjoying a day at a resort learning how the animals do it when they spot cutie Boonyang and lure him home to further their education. The young stud is quickly deprived of his clothes and subjected to all manner of intrusions including a humming three-way fuckfest. Elsewhere, Somkid has 'lost' Tersak and upon finding him makes him abandon all hopes for a meal until ardor and relief are sated. Finally, super-stud Santipong picks up Kamol on a dark street corner and gets a few surprises along the way. Believe me, they're Cocked & Loaded!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocked and loaded

Время генерации страницы 0.02729 секунды с 9 запросами