View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:00 PM   #18356
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Warehouse Fists, Scene #01 (Race Cooper, Byron Saint) Ottine

Video language: English
The sound of heavy breathing hits your senses first, then a long, white shinbone and a hairy calf. The full picture reveals massive Byron Saint on his back, one knee into his chest as Race Cooper screwdrivers his gloved fist into Byron's ass. Byron jerks as the penetration reaches the middle of Race's forearm. Race removes his fist and re-lubes, smoothing lube over Byron's big balls so they glisten. At 6-foot-5, there's a lot of Byron; his toned body is as lean as it is long, with sparse hair, except for his sexy calves. He holds his legs wider as he relaxes. Race teases the perimeter of Byron's hole by tracing a fingertip around and around the rim until the opening blossoms red. Race resumes fisting with his right hand, but now his left hand is busy, too. He's got a mean hard on that he strokes in counterpoint to his moving fist. Byron rests one foot on his shoulder and asks Race to cum for him, getting blasted with hot, white spooge.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warehouse Fists, Scene #01 (Race Cooper, Byron Saint)

Back Phil Athletic Hunk with Philippe S Arita

Cast: Philippe S aka Philippe Soulier
Genres: Muscle, Solo, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, Posing
Here you will see backstages from photo sets of famous gay muscle model Philippe. His body as most sweatest dream of each passionate of muscle guys
Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6277kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back Phil Athletic Hunk with Philippe S

Uber-Pig Hardcore (Directors Cut) Forest Falls

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Alley Media
"Uber-Pig: The Danny Fox Collection is packed to the brim with Fox's big Serbian/German cock, tight, smooth hole and hyper-sexual deviance. Featuring scenes from Raw Fuck Club, Fisting Underground III, Junkyard Cumholes, Gaytanamo, Shockwave and Passio, this is a must have for all of Danny's fans. This cumpilation is cumpletely filled with some of the German stud's best work. From gang bangs, hardcore fuck scenes, fisting, and role-play scenes, this movie will keep your cock rock hard. Watch as Danny and his hot friends have the time of their lives fucking, sucking, and fisting all night.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:13:16
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uber-Pig Hardcore (Directors Cut)

Fist Bus 2, Scene #02 (Brian Bonds, Drew Dixon) [2160p] Perrinton

In the back of the 'Fist Bus', sexy Brit Drew Dixon has just shown his appreciation to hunky Brian Bonds for saving him from the elements on a snowy road outside Vegas. As they whiz down the highway, having a fist-fest on a leather bed behind tinted windows as clueless commuters and truckers pass by, Brian demonstrates true American hospitality to his impatient English friend. Drew can't wait to get his beautiful muscle ass manhandled by Brian's manly mitts, and as they get closer to city limits, the hungry cocksucking and ass-eating leads to the main event. Soon, Brian's hand is buried wrist deep in British booty. Slathered in J-Lube, Drew gets his prostate pounded till he shoots a giant load and Brian laps it up, as they both hit the jackpot in Sin City.
Duration: 23:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Bus 2, Scene #02 (Brian Bonds, Drew Dixon) [2160p]

Fistpack 17 - Grunts Fisting - Arm Of One, Scene #04 River Pines

Mason Garet encounters new recruit Geoffrey Paine and reenlists forone more session of ass-filling action. Geoffrey's huge cock barrels down Mason's hungry throat and voracious ass. Then Geoffrey's sureand steady hand follows in after, causing Mason to blow not just one but two incredible loads of hot lead.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack 17 - Grunts Fisting - Arm Of One, Scene #04

Brian Bonds, Drew Sebastian Schofield Barracks

While Tony Orlando is sitting on his ass doing nothing in a busy cafe, upset customers Brian Bonds and Drew Sebastian come to Tony with their frustrations. As payback for the unsatisfying service, Brian and Drew decide that Tony needs to service their fists. As Brian and Drew undress Tony, the lazy worker submits to Brian's cock in his mouth and Drew's tongue in his hole. After the quick taste, Drew is ready to slide into Tony's ass raw. The spit-roasting with dicks continues until Brian decides to take it up a few notches with his fists in Tony's gape. As Tony moans out loud from Brian's handballing from behind, Drew tries to muffle the sounds with his thick cock in Tony's mouth. Tony still hasn't made up for his lack of customer service, so Drew switches places with Brian to wreck Tony's ass as Brian rides Tony's face. After getting his guts wrecked by Brian and Drew, Tony falls to his knees to take thick facials from his horny customers who cover him in their loads.
Duration: 26:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps

File size: 955.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds, Drew Sebastian

Latin Men Feet - The Worker's Footjob Leesville

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Miguel
If you ask me to describe him in 3 words: open-minded married man. This time the worker is coming from a meeting, so he's dressed more formally. He looks hot! I took off his worn shoes and sniffed his sweaty socks. The foot worship began but I only took one of his socks off, because I wanted to jack me off with his other socked-foot. I lickled his hairy chest, nipples, armpits and navel. What a taste! I loved he was laughing while I enjoyed every inch of his manly body and scent. This video has many close ups. Finally I did a huge cum-shot on his wrinkled smelly soles. They're perfection. I did a final close up...
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Men Feet - The Worker's Footjob

Время генерации страницы 0.10892 секунды с 9 запросами