View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:20 PM   #38659
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Velvet and PVC Panties Lake Placid

Mina is wearing a black velvet top, waist cincher, shiny pvc panties and knee high socks. She is gagged and zipped into a white armbinder. This one is all about butt candy, I really like this one.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Velvet and PVC Panties

Blue Secretary Chair Tied Maryus

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Tres Piedras

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass. If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

InfernalRestraints - I hate bugs Sahuarita

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm
120 hates bugs. PD loves bugs. PD begins by introducing 120 to the spiders in his basement. She is spread-eagled on a mattress, affixed to a pipe structure, with the spiders hanging overhead. Next, 120 meets the flies in PD’s barn.
Duration: 1:15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - I hate bugs

Turd Says Part Three Jack

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.
Duration: 56:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Three

Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic Old Saybrook

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
That means it is time for some corrective measures. Her ass is going to look like raw meat by the time MWB finishes working it over. He has more than enough familiarity with that cane to leave his mark.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic

Barbara - tied up in the basement Arthur City

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can’t escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn’t get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won’t be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It’s really amazing to watch her transformation.
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbara - tied up in the basement

Время генерации страницы 0.11263 секунды с 9 запросами