View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:19 PM   #38657
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Newbie Knockout Wolflake

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Boyfriend Shirt Part I Warrensville

For the video for this shoot. I asked johnny to hit record and leave the room. I find it easier to play the damsel in distress when Johnny is in the room. Maybe I feel less inhibited. What do you think.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part I

InfernalRestraints - Leeches Mc Carley

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Leeches

Kingdom of feet and slaves - Astra bound for Dominic to use Mc Quady

She wanted affection and care, so she invited Roxy to visit her to talk to her and spend a cozy time with passionate kisses!
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24530kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of feet and slaves - Astra bound for Dominic to use

Stuck Part 2 Spring Green

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Halloween is all about thrills and chills. Ava has both when she can't breathe. The plastic prevents it and she has to beg for release. Nipple clamps from the members makes her predicament worse.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Part 2

Beretta James Gunning for Beretta Ecleto

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body.
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Black Bustier Part I North Jackson

Soon after moving into our brand new house, we decided that it needed to see some serious bondage action. We proceeded to quickly introduce every room, including the garage, to this very fine art. On this particular day, I am wearing my well worn black PVC bustier with matching satin string bikini panties, Cuban heel stockings and high heels. Johnny leads me into our not yet cluttered garage and as predicted, ties me up. I am tied at the wrists and ankles with rope and, then, my arms are pulled up behind me in a challenging strapado. Johnny employs a spreader bar attached to my ankles to keep me on my toes, so to speak. Finally, I am given a thick black over the mouth gag that gives way to a fetching cleave gag in no time as I struggle about. Johnny stands by as I twirl around in my pivoted strapdado and make bondage goddess appear to be the ideal gig!
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bustier Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.13995 секунды с 9 запросами