LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Shocked Thurmont

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English
Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocked

Bedroom Lingerie Lake Mc Donald

So, as you can see, I actually made it up to bed tonight. But, I made the same "mistake" again. This time, I put on a white corset with matching satin panties and stockings and lay across the bed. When Johnny makes his way into the bedroom I am given a collar around the neck, which quickly reminds me to be cooperative. Then, he secures my arms behind my back and ropes them to the headboard, so I can't get too far. He finishes off my predicament with a very thick white cleave gag. What to do...What to do? Since he's not going to let me go, I might as well have a little bit of fun. So, I hop and roll around the bed pretending to struggle. I hope this satisfies my master!
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Lingerie

Black and Orange Part II Comendador

Johnny pulled out the gag he got from autums sub shop. Years ago Autumn, a fellow bondage enthusiast with a a gear store, tried to creat the most effective gag. Usually if I want out of a gag, I can wiggle my head and move my jaw in such a way I can get out of it. Autums new gag kept you from doing it. I dont like it much because what you dont see is the leather mouth peace behind the panel that makes me drool and keeps me from talking. The gag is firmly in place so even if I wanted out, there would be no way. It also has those straps that go in front of my eyes, that makes me nuts. Johnny loves the way I look in it and claims the membership always wants to see me in it. Whast do you guys really think of it?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4794kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 136.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and Orange Part II

His Mark Part 2 Madison Mills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
She's quickly stripped and her hands are wrapped with vetwrap. With such a pristine canvas she needs some lines. The singletail takes are and almost instantly bright red lines stripe her body. She squeals. She also smiles. She has to turn to get both sides of her body.
Duration: 59:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Mark Part 2

Stuck Part 1 Linjiang

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Elbow to elbow Ava and Anastasia answer questions from the members. This time they both start with some sexy lingerie. Ava has to answer Halloween questions. What she gets wrong will impact her later.
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Part 1

Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch while bound to sex Castorland

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo
Some suction tubes on those puffy nipples are the cherry on top, providing just enough pain to keep her focused. Then we simply walk right up and nail her face with dick.
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch while bound to sex

Kingdom of feet and slaves - Ashtray, spankings and dirty feet for Ariel Usaquen

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24442kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of feet and slaves - Ashtray, spankings and dirty feet for Ariel

Время генерации страницы 0.12942 секунды с 9 запросами