View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:17 PM   #38652
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boyfriend Shirt Part III Valbonne

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyfriend Shirt Part III

HardTied - Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane files part 1 Vancouver

Studio: HardTied
Genres: Bdsm
My eyes were full of light when I met Sarah at the farm. She told me that she loves the scene and wants to get tied up. — That she adores the feeling of tight ropes and the helplessness.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4548kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied - Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane files part 1

Syren De Mer - Bad Girl Punished Hard Kinney

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Fixation, Flogging
Video language: English
Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass. Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor. He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it. Now that she can't speak and she can't see, it's time for Matt to leave his mark to remind her of how bad she's been. He bends her over and beats her ass harder than she's ever been beaten in her life. He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer - Bad Girl Punished Hard

I'd Rather Die Part 2 Torrington

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
For the first predicament she has binder clips attached to her back. The binder clips are tied to a post behind her. She's approached with a zapper. Her choice is being zapped or ripping the binder clips off.
Duration: 1:18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'd Rather Die Part 2

Bondage Wedding Day Part III Grapeville

After my bridesmaids, Elizabeth Andrews and Kyra Michelle, and I struggle for a bit on the bed, Johnny concludes that he'd rather have three girls joined together on the floor instead of rejoining me in matrimony. And, that's just what happens! We end up a trio wedding party tied up back to back on the floor with rope. Johnny gives us thick satin cleave gags to match our formal gowns. We struggle and squirm eagerly at first and then help each other find a way to escape our dilemma. This wedding album will be awesome!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 180.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Wedding Day Part III

Pervert BDSM Dairy Browns Summit

Release Year: 2022
Cast: 411, Angelica (aka 99, Misty), Piglet (aka Sierra, Mallory Knots, 1203)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Milking Machine, Strap-on, Pissing, Dildo, Bit Gag, Ring Gag, Suspension, Tits Torture, Armbinder, Mask, Outdoor, Cage
The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan. 

Oh the country life.

By morning, a fog has settled. Muffled cries can be heard. Then a strange sight emerges. A wooden cross is the central element. A four-by-four juts out from the leg of the cross. The edge of the four-by-four is turned upward and Angelica sits on it, her legs spread so that it cuts into her crotch. She is locked into metal stocks. Her ankles are shackled and chained upward to either end of the stocks. From there, on both sides, the chain is fed upward through pulleys then downward, attaching to the breast bondage of two girls, 411 and Piglet. Their arms are bound behind their backs. They have wooden bits bound into their mouths. Both of them are standing on tiptoes, the three girls counterbalancing one another. 

Now the farmer leads his cows up to pasture. They follow in a line, chained neck to neck. A wooden beam is tied to Angelica so that it swings back and forth between her legs, rubbing her pussy. Moonshine and 411 both have four-by-fours bound to their arms, holding them straight outward. Piglet’s arms are bound behind her back. 
Piglet hangs in a very small cage, folded up tightly on her knees. She is led to the milking station and chained in place. The milking tubes suck onto her nipples. The pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh of the milker beats time as her nipples are milked. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth. Then Pogo plunges into her cunt amid her cries, a mixture of pleasure and distress. A milky froth collects around the opening to her vagina. The vibrator is used on her. A tube is removed from her tit and sucked onto her clit. The inner sleeve opens and closes over her distended pussy. The marks from the rim of the tube form a superior ring above her nipple. She no longer has tits. Piglet has teats. When she comes, she squeals. Piglet is bent over the platform, her torso chained to the apparatus. A bar is lowered over the small of her back and locked down. Her neck is chained down and her arms bound behind her back. Her feet are spread and shackled to either side. A spider gag goes in her mouth. He brings in the milker, a stainless steel canister with a pump and tubes that attach to teats, in this case, tits. Piglet’s breasts droop downward, He wets the areolas and lifts the tubes into place. They suck on. Her nipples are drawn down into the tubes. The milker sets up a rhythm, pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh. The inner sleeves of the tubes collapse and re-inflate as she is milked. A hook penetrates her asshole. She is vibrated to orgasm. Afterward, a milking tube is taken from a tit and suctioned onto her pussy. Her clit is pulled into the mouth of the tube . 

Piglet crawls back to the barnyard. Angelica’s head is all that we see of her, locked into place at ground level. Piglet is ordered to piss on Angelica’s head. 

411 is milked next. The tubes suck onto tit after tit. When the tube is applied to pussy, the suction slurps at it, sucking the clit deep into the throat of the tube. Moonshine pees during her milking, her teats plumped out by the milker. Asen Angelica is milked, 411 is brought in, her arms bound back in a leather sleeve. She wears a black hood and a shiny black ribbed dildo. Angelica is fucked in time with the rhythm of the milker. Fuck, suck, fuck, suck. 

Outside, the dairy farmer takes a break, pissing into a funnel. It drains onto Moonshine, locked into her metal box. Angelica is brought to the funnel and told to piss also. Urine drips onto Moonshine, running down the rocks of the wall.

All four girls are bound tightly in different positions on the floor of the barn. Wooden bits have been tied into every mouth. Angelica, bound tightly into a ball, cries from the pain of the bondage. Piglet rests on her bulbous breasts, flattening them. The girls moan and sigh and writhe, their cries echoing through the barn. Strings of drool drip. Moonshine’s labial jewelry gleams between the backs of her thighs. Urine erupts, running down her leg. They try to help one another get out, but it only appears to cause more suffering. 

The last shot is of three girls that have been squished into one metal box, a squirming mass of girl meat. The doors are closed and locked. They’re bedded down for the night.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert BDSM Dairy

Ballet Sub Ella - arched Bellemont

Wow, a ballerina bondage sub? Ella is the ultimate dream rope bunny! She is hyper flexible, with decades of ballet training, and she wants to get tied up! We tie her in a box tie with flashy pink ropes, and then we place her on a box. With her feet against the wall, we pull her torso up, arching her back. Ella was super stuck in this position! Not easy to do for most people, but for Ella it’s quite easy! She really can handle any pose we want to try out, we can’t wait to have her back for more!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet Sub Ella - arched

Время генерации страницы 0.14034 секунды с 9 запросами