Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hime Marie, Lulu Chu - I'll Change Your Mind, You'll See

Hime Marie, Lulu Chu - I'll Change Your Mind, You'll See

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Hime Marie, Lulu Chu
Video language: English

Lulu Chu is hanging out with her girlfriend, Hime Marie, and talking about massages. While Lulu loves getting massages, Hime is NOT a fan. Hime hates the idea of strangers rubbing their hands all over her body, along with the cheesy atmosphere, and just always feels like she's thrown away money. But Lulu is confident that if Hime lets HER give her a massage, Hime will change her mind. After some playful back and forth, Hime finally gives in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4315kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Hime Marie, Lulu Chu - I'll Change Your Mind, You'll See

Counselors Tough-Love Lesson

Video language: English

A marriage counselor, Lexi Luna, is disappointed that a stubborn married couple, Tommy King and Aften Opal, hasn't done their homework. You see, both wives want to be the dominant one in the relationship, which means that neither of them are satisfied, especially in the bedroom. So their homework had been to try and treat each other as equals, although Lexi can tell that they didn't put the work in. That's when Lexi realizes that this couple will need a bit of a... nudge... to get back on track. She uses the opportunity during their next session to punish the wives, handcuffing them together. If they aren't willing to submit to each other, then Lexi will make sure that they BOTH submit to HER. She then deliciously dominates the wives, introducing them to a double-ended dildo for the first time. But will it be enough to make the wives change their ways??

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6162kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Counselors Tough-Love Lesson
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09405 секунды с 9 запросами