View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 08:47 PM   #4982
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
First XXX Lucy Lenore started modeling at XL Girls at the start of 2015. She runs an adult shop in Ohio. I_ve sold SCORE Group magazines at my store for years, Lucy explained. And I never thought anything of it, or that I could be one of your models. But one day one of my regulars mentioned it to me and thought I would do well. I saw the advertisement on the back of the magazines, and here I am. Lucy_s made several trips to XL Girls for hot boobs and pussy shows. Here we go with Lucy_s very first hardcore scene. Check out her deep throating. Awesome. After this on-camera cherry-busting, we talked to Lucy about it. XLGirls: Hi Lucy, tell us about your first hardcore scene. What was it like for you? Lucy: I was really nervous at first. I_ve only slept with five people and I_ve never even had a one night stand But it_s something I_ve always wanted to have the courage to do. It was actually really great. I was super nervous until about five minutes in. Then I knew I could do it It was fun and I_m really glad I did it. XLGirls: What changed your mind about doing hardcore? Lucy: It was a bunch of things really. I mean it_s always something I_ve thought about but couldn_t because of who I was dating or where I was in life. But I figure I_m an adult and I don_t have kids so I just said fuck it and jumped in. XLGirls: What did you like better, shooting the still photos or the video, and why? Lucy: I like both I like the stills because I get to look pretty and I love modeling But the videos were fun too in making a connection to a total stranger and trying to bring energy to the scene. It was a whole new experience for me. I loved it XLGirls: Was this scene what you thought it would be? Lucy: Not at all but to be fair I had no idea what it would be like. I can say that I handled it way better than I thought I could. I_m really proud of myself and I am so happy I took this step.
Model:
Lucy Lenore and Peter Green
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LucyLenore_33469_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 523.63 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:42

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317115627f8d

Время генерации страницы 0.03614 секунды с 9 запросами