Old 03-19-2024, 03:07 PM   #2262
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Staxus - Piss Me A River Pagosa Springs

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Staxus
Vanilla is good - but these lads want something with a little extra kick, and love nothing better than to wash their horny antics down with a heavy flow of the very finest twink piss. So get ready for some of the finest ever collected under the Staxus label; as the likes of Yuri Adamov, Angel Lopez, Pyotr Tomek and Alessandro Katz wallow in the yellow nectar time and time again. Topped off with oodles of hot cum, delivered by the hardest uncut dicks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus - Piss Me A River

Christian Sharp and Trent Davis Des Arc

Studio: Randy Blue
Its about time Christian Sharp gets some man ass. He is so fucking adorable I cant stand it. And knowing full well he should have someone amazing to fuck for his first time I called in Trent Davis. Trent has been eying up Christian for quite some time and if I didnt let him do this he would have been so pissed at me. I had to keep myself from laughing when Christian was asked if he was nervous and his response was, I think he should be more nervous than me, referring to his huge endowment. Little did he know that Trent is one of the best bottoms around and that he was ready and willing to take him on his first trip on the hardcore express. These two guys had amazing chemistry and I had little else to do other than just throw them on a bed and let them go. Trent looks amazing from his handsome face to bubble butt. And Christians new scruffy look just makes him all the more sexier.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 284.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christian Sharp and Trent Davis

Bare Bukkake Ballers Bremen

Video language: English
Young sexy guys bare all, spread their ass and bareback!
They suck 3 or 4 dicks at a time! Every ass gets plugged, then lay back and enjoy hot streams of piss to wash up with!
This is the same as Bare Bukkake Piss Ballers, minus the pissing.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:23
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2000kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Bukkake Ballers

Время генерации страницы 0.08881 секунды с 9 запросами