View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 04:13 AM   #1887
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Goddess.Alexandra.Snow - Fucksaw

Goddess.Alexandra.Snow - Fucksaw

There is something so deeply and innately satisfying about marrying power tools, and sex toys. You boys all know how fond I am of my fucking machine. Theres nothing like the sounds of pistons and moans as my dear machine fucks some slut in the ass. Todays toy is different, but just as satisfying. I have for my slave today what is known as a Fucksaw. A large dildo is mounted at the end of a jigsaw for extremely fast and punishing penetration. Theres no slow mode on this piece of work. It goes from 0 to balls deep in just seconds. Very little prep allowed.Its one of the more punishing tools in my arsenal and Im happy to put it through its paces on this unlucky slut.
GENRE:Anal, Ass, Balls, Dildo, Domination, Female, Femdom, Goddess, High Definition, Humiliation, Penetration, Punishment, Sex, Slave, Sluts, Submissive, Toys, Femdom, Humiliation, Hd, 720P, Female Domination, Corporal Punishment, Kinkbomb Com, Alexandra Snow, Anal, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Submissive Slave Training, Sub Training

Size: 0,37 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:08:34

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11382 секунды с 9 запросами