View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 02:23 PM   #1344
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Passions of War - Celebration Tipton

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Fredy Costa, Lucio Maverick, Kevin Cage, Helmut Muller, Andreas Harris, Julio Carillo, Eric Flower, Kristoff Caine
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Muscle, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Military, Uniform, Group, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
The soldiers of the Passions of War series have returned home and it's time to celebrate their victory. As the celebration begins Lucio Maverick sneaks off to enjoy a moment alone, that is until he spies hunky Eric Flower and decides that the tall new stud will be his next conquest. The two meet up in the shower where they worship one another's bodies and Eric gives up his ass to Lucio.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:00:40
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Passions of War - Celebration

Hot Fucking of Milo Miles & Tucker Barrett 1080p Lipscomb

Cast: Milo Miles, Tucker Barrett
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
New on Twink Top, Milo Miles: The annual baseball tournament was just underway and the team was scheduled to play in the deep-south of Florida for the first round. The flight took us as far as Jacksonville, then we had to bus it to the outskirts of this humid swamp-town where the tourney would be held. Needless to say, by the time we got to the hotel, all us players and coaches were heat-sapped, our sweaty bodies sticking to our uniforms. Each player had been assigned a coach roommate to bunk with during our stay. I was more than a little surprised to find out that I would be sharing a room with the strict and demanding Coach Barrett. To be perfectly honest, I always had the impression that he didn’t like me much and found my upbeat spirit a tad annoying.
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Milo Miles & Tucker Barrett 1080p

Locked Down: A Prison Fantasy Jeff

Release Year: 2000
Cast: Anthony Mengetti, Brett Kenyon, Buck Rebel, Dakota Phillips, Red Alstott, Sal Bruno
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Rimming, Mature Men, Muscle Men, Chubbies, Hairy Men, Bears, Fetish, Boots (Some), Uniform, Piercing, Tattoo, Condoms, Cumshots
Video language: English
In the darkened cells deep within these prison walls, secrets are revealed - power hungry guards, horny inmates, corruption, and rough & tough sex!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1819kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked Down: A Prison Fantasy

Uniform Sex Glenbrook

Video language: Japanese
皆さまお待たせ致しました。
アクシードより他社レーベルからも� �ていない究極のマニアック作品の発� ��となります。
その名も「the Mania2」
・金粉マニア
割れた腹筋も、顔も、ペニスも全て� �金色に染まって行く。金粉を自らの� ��に垂らしながらのオナニー。
そして全身が金粉で覆われたところ� �金色のペニスをフェラさせ、しゃぶ� ��頭と口をめがけて金粉を流し込む。 これぞ究…極のペインティングプレ� �!
・窒息マニア
Smash!!13thで衝撃的デビューを飾った大 人気モデルかいと君が、なんと窒息� �レイに挑戦してくれた。
ラップで体中をグルグル巻きにされ� �身動きの取れない状態の中無残にも� ��を弄ばれ、更には圧縮袋に詰められ 掃除機で中の空気を吸い取られて行� �。
酸素の薄くなる袋の中で悶え苦しみ� �がらも、敏感なペニスはギンギンに� ��起。異常過ぎるこのマニアックプレ イ、是非ご堪能して頂きたい。
・触手マニア
爽やかノンケ少年りょうすけが、手� �を拘束され五人の野郎共に体を弄ば� ��る。無数の手が、りょうすけの体を 貪り浸食して行く。
そして、10本の電マで体中を撫でまわ され、快楽・快感で失神寸前に。四� �の男どものペニスをしゃぶらされた� ��は、強制顔射に顔面放尿。あどけな い顔が、精子と尿で汚されていく様� �必見だ。
・全身タイツマニア
今や、愛好会もありファンの多い全� �タイツ。そんな全身タイツに魅せら� ��た3人の筋肉野郎共が都内の某ホテ� �に集まり、ラバー素材のタイツに身� ��包み激しいSEXを披露してくれた。
もちろん顔は見えない。タイツの下� �らモッコロと膨らむ18cm越えの巨� �。全身タイツの上からしゃぶり、貪� ��つく男たち。真っ黒なタイツに放た れた真っ白な精子に興奮120%間違い� �し!
Duration: 1:52:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Sex

Время генерации страницы 0.06357 секунды с 9 запросами