LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn Vida

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Having your tits zip tied is awful enough. Being lead around by them is even worse. Being dragged around while helplessly bound and blindfolded is the worst. That’s Cherry’s problem. She has to roll around and squirm with her tit being tugged on.
After her tit had suffer its time to move on to her cunt. Cherry’s little gash doesn’t really look all that red... Yet. Some flogging, some skewers, some sharp wires, will begin the process of turning her slit pink.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn

Call Me Astrix Fresh Meat Fancysteel Mylo

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel
Starring Bunny and Call Me Astrix, two defiant and bratty girls arrested for their lesbian tendencies. They must be taught a lesson, and the sadistic Chastity Prison guards are more than pleased to do the honours.
Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4255kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 535.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Call Me Astrix Fresh Meat Fancysteel

Police Part 2 Acacia Henley Esteli

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel
Arrested for protesting against police , follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Part 2 Acacia Henley

Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne Mariah Hill

Genres: BDSM, Celebrator, Chair Tie, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Fiddle, Hogtie, Leather Strap Gag, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Orgasm, Rope Bondage, Shackles, Spike Board, Suspension, Vibrator
Live feeds are a grueling ordeal that will push the subject to the brink of their limits. Sybil Hawthorne, like so many before her, has come to us so that her mind and her body can be broken. There are so many handlers and so many member requests but Sybil is going to do her best to satisfy every whim they have. Claire Adams, Dee, Damon Pierce and, of course, PD are the instruments of her subjugation. Bronte just watches on with a curious horror, anxiously awaiting her own turn.
The twisted minds produce intense treatments and predicaments. Normally a caning is hardly enough to make Sybil beg for a break, but these are not normal circumstances. She is on her toes and whenever she rests on her heels there is a nasty shock in store for her. She is a crier, there is no doubt about that, but she will do anything to satisfy her audience. When she hangs her entire weight from her hair they show their approval and she shows how much she craves it. Anything they want to see, she will do.
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoisted - Sybil Hawthorne

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Clean my feet instead of the pool Part 3 Hancocks Bridge

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24777kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Clean my feet instead of the pool Part 3

Crybaby Part 3 Samos

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready. We have a few of our meaner mind games lined up for her during this last bit, and of course, no show is complete without a grand finale.
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crybaby Part 3

Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like Crespia

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Cam Damage, Vespa
Genres: BDSM, bondage, breathplay, gagged & strapon, spit, waterboarding, whipping, spanking
Hard bondage scene with Vespa and Cam Damage. Vespa starts in leather strapped outfit. Binds Cam Damage’s hands hehind her back and fucks her hard in doggy style wth strap on. Vespa then switches to latex suit, with hood. Cam Damage is tied with her hands over her head. Vespa spanks her hard across her ass and her tight stomach.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like

Время генерации страницы 0.02904 секунды с 9 запросами