Old 03-18-2024, 01:22 PM   #38625
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian Jadwin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation
Video language: English
One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today’s milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian

Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy Flowery Branch

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy

IR Jade Indica - Deep Depths Bad Koenigshofen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy.
He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face.
She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Jade Indica - Deep Depths

A Whoopin' to Tears for Young Alice Tiptonville

Alice is strapped with a heavy belt until her bottom is black and blue and the tears are flowing.
Duration: 4:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 102.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Whoopin' to Tears for Young Alice

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2 Palermo

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

Stella Cox - flexible arms Syria

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - flexible arms

The Pear - Claire Adams Blantyre

PD will make this caged bird sing. claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful.
Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.
Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pear - Claire Adams

Время генерации страницы 0.03709 секунды с 9 запросами