View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 01:21 PM   #38624
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee Purdum

Master James has caught himself a live one this time and the fear in her eyes is intoxicating. Something tells me she knew exactly what she was doing all on her lonesome, lookin so cute and poking her nose around in places she wasn't supposed to be.
slave abigail annalee collared, locked, and cuffed to the hangman's donkey, quivering in Master James' dungeon is a captivating scene to behold, and she's only in place for a short moment before the real fear sets in and she's crying. This slave is a reactive one, shuddering at every flog and provocation, pleading for mercy with her eyes, but Master James knows how to control her behavior and amplify the intensity of her senses so He affixes her with a red-sponge gag with clear tape attached to a long rubber hose, makes a blindfold out of her cut panties, then places nose pincers and a plastic bag over her head. Now she's in proper sub-space, nowhere to go but to focus on the whips of the single-tail and the vibrator at full-speed. Nothing to do but anticipate the next moment, fail, and be surprised as pain pushes her into the reality of every excruciating moment. When mouse-traps are put on her nipples she thinks she's felt pain, that is until Master James uses the single-tail to whip them off. But the fun doesn't end there. The bag, blindfold, and gag come off and she's quickly brought to body-shaking tears again before being unbound from the hangman's donkey and caged in a small steel box for the night, with her head and hands trapped in the bars. The lights go off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Used Pain Baby slave abigail annalee

Rude Food Punta de Mata

Time for Eden to get some extra nasty dishes from her ass buffet. First, Dr. Mercies fucks her ass some more using only soap for lube as part of her Painal Parfait. Then he feeds her some cum slushies using a couple dozen saved up loads from the freezer. (Note: real frozen cum! Nothing fake here!!!) Eden has to take the cum in all her face holes (mouth, eyes, nose, and ears) so that her senses are completely focused on the doctor's pleasure. Then he reams her out with a massive dildo and feeds her dessert out of her ass crack. She loved her meal. She really did. And it was genuinely therapeutic for her.
Duration: 43:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6460kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rude Food

Ariel Anderssen - Equestrian Mistress New Sub and Strap on Worship Massey

I'm so excited to be Miss Page's new PA! I'm sure that working for a woman will be like working with a friend; I bet she'll be a lovely boss... But when Miss Page arrives, it's apparent that she likes to be totally dominant in the workplace. First she orders me to strip to my stockings, garter belt and high heels before schooling me in standing and kneeling perfectly to attention. She makes me worship her boots with my tongue before donning a strap-on and instructing me to suck it. Not yet content she also thrashes me with a heavy leather tawse. And somehow, I find myself loving it! Perhaps she sensed at my interview that deep down, I was submissive, and longed to be taken in hand!
Duration: 32:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20962kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - Equestrian Mistress New Sub and Strap on Worship

Stepping through real submission Outing

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it’s time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl’s endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy. Helpless girl has to show more endurance than usual to complete this session and reach her freedom. Watch the movie and enjoy Petra’s eye drops falling from her green eyes.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission

RealTimeBondage - Model 822 - Waxing Rolesville

Exclusive live feed footage of the high-strung 822 in full attitude. Whatever PD wants, she resists, fighting him to the end. Sulky and hot, she whimpers and whines but takes it all because, what can she do while wrapped in all that rope? Clothespins bite into her breasts and nipples. Her virgin ass takes a plug. Add to that a caning, hot wax, a single-tail, and breath play. Her toughest test of all is her apology at the end, though anger simmers in 822’s eyes. She’s one pissy bitch.
Duration: 54:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12098kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Model 822 - Waxing

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Osceola Mills

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Fancy Steel - The Cuck Queen Buckholts

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21984kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel - The Cuck Queen

Время генерации страницы 0.03426 секунды с 9 запросами