View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 01:06 PM   #548
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

6th Sense Yorkton

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
When she was upside down, I thought I was looking at Haley Joel Osment. I did a double take and then she looked like HJO but a tad downsy. That mind fucked me a bit, but the show must go on. She was choking on cock the entire time. She even got feisty once or twice - all 110 lbs of her. She was drilled until her guts started to hurt, and then was drilled some more. 3 facials at the end and some excellent close up action of her misery was the icing on the cake. She licked off all the icing too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6th Sense

Stupid Fake Blonde Cunt Glen Burnie

Release Year: 2021
Cast: girl
Genres: Spitting, Deepthroat, Slapping, Facial, Gaggling, Throatfucking, Facefuck, Blowjob, Blonde
Video language: English
They put fake dye in their hair and like a switch, the idiot comes out. It's like they think flipping their hair has an effect on their outcome, and that they will be treated differently because they now have license to act like a bimbo. This bimbo was no different. The only difference was, no fucks were given. This was apparent by the rapid penetration of her mouth and deluge of "wtf" that came out of it, and her reaction to it, was the kick in the pants this dick repository needed. It went from flipping hair and her thinking "I'm a stupid stripper and I deal with beta males all day, this will be no different" to the stark realization that she is a service animal without up to date rabies shots--nothing more. Watch and enjoy as this ditz gets broken like the 5 dollar whore she is.
Duration: 53:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 298kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stupid Fake Blonde Cunt

Kristina Rose - Cock Board Sadism Natalbany

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: CBT, Humiliation
Video language: English
Mistress Kristina Rose loves to abuse the balls of her slaves and enjoys listening to their cries of pain while she is doing it. With her slave´s head locked in a wooden box and his cock and balls helplessly trapped in a cock board, Kristina has her slave right where she wants him.Kristina proceeds to deliver a barrage of abuse to his cock and balls, including slapping them, hitting them with a wooden mallet, using a sadistic vibrator on them, and rubbing a Wartenberg wheel on them, all while smiling and laughing at his suffering. She then applies a new torture, attaching clamps to his balls, then ordering him to make them jingle; of course, to do that, he has to severely hurt his own balls in the process. Kristina just laughs at his agony as she sexily dances above him, enjoying her sadistic game.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1163kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 150.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose - Cock Board Sadism

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3 Kure Beach

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1 White Oak

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.04907 секунды с 9 запросами