Old 03-17-2024, 09:50 PM   #961
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Student Body Control (Uncredited, Control-T Studios) Savoy

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Control-T Studios
Genres: Amateur, Fetish/Kink, Humiliation, College Freshmen to Late 20s, Bashings, Punishment, Spanking
No, I'm not kidding, ass-wipe. I don't need your parents' permission to beat your ass. You either drop your jeans and your little white jockey panties and take a good, firm ass-spanking like a big boy or you're gonna end up in some junior college back in Podunk, Nowhere. Yeah, that's a good boy. Spread those hairless butt cheeks real wide so the old Dean can see your little pink slit while I blister those cherry ass cheeks. Now hold on while I get my beatin' paddle. That's a good boy, you just have a good cry while I rub your blistered butt. Hey, punk! Your dick's drippin' on my good slacks!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:06
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 783.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Student Body Control (Uncredited, Control-T Studios)

Dog Fight Manito

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Force, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Leo Forte, Alessio Romero, Wilfried Knight, Race Cooper, Dirk Caber, Tony Buff
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Humiliation, Muscle Men, Dildos, Punishment, Fetish, Spitting, Watersports, Interracial, Masturbation Solo, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Wrestling
This isn't puppy's play ... this is what happens when the big dogse out to get down and dirty. Dog Fight captures the head-space created by gearing up in 'pup' gear, with a decidedly edgier feel as these full-blown, sexual sport dogs fight it out for Alpha position, piss and spit to mark their territory and turn us on with puppy tail butt plugs, hoods, mitts and hardcore sex. Tail & hoods, wrestling, water sports, spit, boot worship, and rough sex! Five wicked horny studs go for it all ... down 'n dirty, kinky, nasty, piggy, man-to-man sucking, fucking, leather, and piss wet rutting.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:56:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 976kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dog Fight

Flash Jacking Around Town Delta City

Studio: Haze Him
The s of Beta Pi gave each one of these pledges there own peral flesh light and gave them the task of running around town and taking pictures of themselves in strange places. They then decided to humiliate the crap out of them making them jack each other off with their flash jacks, blow each other and then one of the guys gets fucked in the ass..
Format: avi
Duration: 35:07
Video: 720x400, XviD, 969kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 284.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flash Jacking Around Town

Sperm Box Angie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Street Boys
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Hard Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Sperm Swallowing, Anal Ejaculation
Video language: English
You like sperm? You like raw sex? You like young sweet guys?
Then you are right with the "Sperm Box". More of 6 hours sperm non stop.
200 guys, 200 dicks, 200 holes and tons of Sperm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:10:28
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1609kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sperm Box

Ricky ,Mason - Mason Mind Fucks His Landlord Part 2 YORO

Cast: Ricky ,Mason
Genres: Degration ,Anal ,Gay ,Bareback ,Humiliation ,Big cock ,Blowjob
Ricky is still completely un mason's control as he rage fully slides his huge hard cock into mason's eager ass. Mason enjoys the fucking from behind and on his back. Ricky can't believe how good it feels. Mason snaps him back under and he falls on top of him. "when i snap my fingers again, you will suck the cum out of my dick. Snap ricky gets down and slobbers all over mason's cock. He sucks until mason fills his mouth with cum, then mason snaps him back out. "what the fuck!? What is this all over my face?" "that's the rent payment i owed you..." "please don't tell my wife" ricky begs. Snap "when i snap my fingers again, you will feel the need to suck a dick every time you think you need to go collect rent. Any dick... Hopefully mine, but any dick will do..." snap ricky puts his pants back on. "ok i gotta go collect rent from some other people, or suck some dicks... Or get rent... Suck dicks..." ricky walks off bewildered. Mason is really happy with himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 621.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky ,Mason - Mason Mind Fucks His Landlord Part 2

Raw Twinks Pau

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Bareback, Fetish, Fisting / Extreme Anal, Water Sports
These hot boys show you what they are up to in 6 hot scenes. Bastian is a submissive bottom - see how he is being humiliated, pissed on and gets fucked! Malte gets his ass done in a sling. Philipp and Patrick are down in the Playroom „playing“ with huge red dildos. Walid spurts a gigantic load of cum into his boyfriends mouth till he chokes! See more spermfontains and gaping fuckholes in the other scenes.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4428kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Twinks

Время генерации страницы 0.06082 секунды с 9 запросами