View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 06:54 PM   #38619
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3 Almond

This clip starts where Part 2 ended.Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3

The Cummings Pirtleville

Cast: Viivi Clouds
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Viivi is unsure of what she's about to experience. As the ropes go on she seems a bit apprehensive. With the neck rope attached to her elbows, which are slammed together, she teeters around on her long legs.
Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cummings

Cobie Super Max Fancysteel Marine on Saint Croix

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel
Super Max' staring Cobie; Bread n Bone; James Grey 24.00min. Cobie is back, now locked up and housed in the maximum security Division. Follow her advanced training and never seen before chastity plug punishment.
Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4140kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 595.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie Super Max Fancysteel

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3 Tate

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

The Cane Bet B - girlspanksgirl Lentner

After teacher Sky Terrapin discovers that Dani Synclair and Lexi Holland tried to get her to cane them on purpose, she decides that each deserve a spanking over her knee on their already sore bottoms. Sky uses her hand first, then gives them 20 with the brat paddle that they count out loud. Dani and Lexi are really regretting their plan and promise to always be good from now on.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24697kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet B - girlspanksgirl

Время генерации страницы 0.06021 секунды с 9 запросами