Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - The Bubbly Banks - Ebony Girl Sasha Banks Thoreau

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment. But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming. It's like flying free and having a double dose of orgasmic endorphins.
Getting her there takes more work than just sticking a vibrator against her clit. That will come later, of course, but the proper mind-blowing orgasm requires a bit of foreplay. It means getting her tits tied off so that the nipple clamps pinch them in their most sensitive state. It means flogging her pussy and tits so that they are nice and tender to the touch. It means giving her a couple of little warm up releases, just to tease her a bit, so that she can be built up to the absolute height of .
Jack Hammer is a master of this game. He's played it with dozens of girls and this one falls into his power almost instantly. Sasha is experienced, but this is too much for her. She'll be a cum bondage slut before this day is done.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Bubbly Banks - Ebony Girl Sasha Banks

Packaging Rachel - Part 3 Earlington

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 3

This One Won't Run Away Yokota

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the violet wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains.
Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This One Won't Run Away

Friends Bear Branch

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 31:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friends

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3 Savery

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I enjoy watching her struggle and whimper while enduring her tight bondage and even tighter crotchrope. After a while, I want to join in on the fun, so I find a stick and start slapping her inner thighs, pussy, and tits with it. It's not the best stick for this kind of thing, but judging by the Spring Breaker's reactions, it works pretty well. By this time, I have some chores to tend to. I want to insure that she is still here when I get back, so I tape up her hands before I tape her head to the tree as well. I'd say escape is impossible now. Her whimpers and yelps intensify now as the bondage, and even more so, her gag have just been made much more severe. I leave her to struggle and whimper for the remainder of the clip.
Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 3

Nyxon cured - Part 2 Sybertsville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon cured - Part 2

Fancy Steel The Cuck Queen Key Colony Beach

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel
Cast: Kiki Isobel, Sasha, Wet Dreams Millyonaire
Kiki Isobel is a bratty young girl with more interest in video games than her hot girlfriend, Sasha Wetdream. After Sasha tries to seduce her but gets nothing from her, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Locked up in chastity and transformed into a bondage gimp. Sasha brings home a new hot girl from a nightclub - Millyonaire. She makes Kiki watch in a game of jealousy as she is now a cuckold chastity slave.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancy Steel The Cuck Queen

Время генерации страницы 0.04381 секунды с 9 запросами