LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Guinea Betty Mulege

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guinea Betty

BDSM Babe Florane Russell Takes DP Pounding After Kinky Wax Play Luther

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Florane Russell
Genres: DP, Anal, MILF, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore
Submissive slut Florane Russell is collared, ready and waiting for her BDSM session to start with master Lorenzo. Dressed head to toe in a PVC catsuit, Florane turns around and gets her ass flogged before Lorenzo ball-gags her and unzips her catsuit to give her pussy some attention. Lorenzo leads her through to the next room to meet with a second master, Yanick and the kinky fun really starts! These guys slide a massive black dildo Florane's mouth and after they take off her catsuit, they oil her all up and fuck her ass with the monster toy. Florane gets introduced to all sorts of BDSM play, including melted wax, and a fucking machine. Once her holes are warmed up, Masters Lorenzo and Yanick whip out their cocks and stuff her holes full, working together to DP Florane!
Duration: 47:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7451kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BDSM Babe Florane Russell Takes DP Pounding After Kinky Wax Play

Molly the Gimp Finly

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Such beauty and charm returns to the studio. But there is a surprise waiting for her -- nothing that she knows about. A resident 101 waits in the shadows bound in the latex straight jacket -- a rubber hood that only has a mouth hole. She's mounted to a table; her head locked in a hole. We call it the Gimp table. This will be the final act.
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly the Gimp

Wenona - Barn Swallow (part 2) Jonava

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Stockings, Vibrator
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona - Barn Swallow (part 2)

Nikki The Inmate Fancysteel Oologah

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Fancysteel
Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.Our special street team found her up to no good, clearly searching for a law to break. We arrested her, brought her in, and went through the usual booking process. However, this prison she was in was no ordinary prison. No, this was a special prison, a prison designed to curb deviant behavior. A prison to control her, to teach her, and to dominate her. This was Chastity Prison. We stuck poor Poppy into a small cell. With literially nothing to do. Time went by with nothing for her to do. However, this was all apart of our plan. A plan to catch her in the act, a plan to catch her in a trap. And like a spider waiting for a fly, we saw Poppy trying to curb her bordom by sticking her hand down her scrubs and playing with something that is off limits inside this prison.This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real “cell” of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person. There will be no escape, no running away. Her rebellious spirit will be broken by cold hard steel.
Duration: 28:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki The Inmate Fancysteel

Packaging Rachel - Part 2 Agria

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 2

Siouxsie Q's Audition Morse Bluff

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Fixation, Vibro
What is your experience with BDSM? As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring. What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most? It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me. What are you most looking forward to doing today? I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q's Audition

Время генерации страницы 0.02848 секунды с 9 запросами