View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 06:51 PM   #38614
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Whore Cleansing West Columbia

The Vigilante is back at it. The prostitutes are once again back in his neighborhood and he aims to cleanse the streets, and as it turns out the whores as well. There's one now... under a lamp, just waiting. He pulls up in his truck. The truck soon pulls away and the whore is gone. He has left her for now nude, and bound in the middle of nowhere. He's on his way back though, and soon Adara hears the rumble of his truck and sees the headlights nearing her. He pulls up right outside her cage. Adara's whimpers intensify as the headlights illuminate her tan nude body. The truck door creaks open and slams as The Vigilante walks around and unlocks the door to her cage. He steps in and roughly gropes her. He takes his time, but soon he tires of her whimpers. He removes one of his own socks and stuffs it in her mouth. Black tape keeps it there. Her legs are spread wide and tied to a thick tree branch before he starts spraying her down with cold water. Her body shivers and trembles on such a brisk night. He washes her body with a bar of soap, before removing her sock gag. When she resists the soap going in her mouth he slaps her thigh with the backside of a heavy wooden brush and that changes her mind. She's scrubbed with the brush and rinsed off with the hose again. He flips her around, and Adara is soaped, scrubbed and rinsed again on her backside. She gets a few hard swats from the backside of the heavy wooden brush as well. The Vigilante then flips her back around. She shivers and trembles. He leaves her to dry off. The truck starts up and he drives away. He'll be back in the morning to torment the whore a bit more before releasing her. I doubt if she'll ever come back to his neighborhood again.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Cleansing

Mystic Molly Blue Gap

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

Packaging Rachel - Part 1 Fort Hunter

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Power battle with Alexis Luna Literberry

This girl is strong! Alexis Luna is a bodybuilder and she is ready to take the challenge. She starts by lifting a 12 kilogram chain to do her workout, but she can not focus enough because of the shock collar. Her shocks start at level 20, not level 1!! She gets more and more angry as she challenges me to turn it up even more. Will she get to 50? This girl is awesome!
Duration: 6:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps

File size: 724.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Power battle with Alexis Luna

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie Gannvalley

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It’s hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there’s no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can’t get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

Guinea Betty part 2 Brightwaters

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guinea Betty part 2

The Cane Bet A - girlspanksgirl Okazaki

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the SATs for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21068kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet A - girlspanksgirl

Время генерации страницы 0.04989 секунды с 9 запросами