LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Farm Pt.4 Sc.2 Fort Jones

Cast: Stacey Shortiii, Celestial Fae aka Opal, Nikki, Kiki Isobel, Harley Cruze
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoo
Video language: English
Stacey Shortiii makes her debut in The Farm 4 - we follow Stacey's arrival at the farm and her first successful escape, and eventual re-capture. There is severe punishment in store to prevent her from ever attempting escape again.We pick up the story of Nikki as she arrives from Chastity Prison, sentenced to a life of hard labor on the farm, before she's hand selected to become a human pony, as seen in The Pony, coming soon.Lara Croft makes a return as she is paying off her debts - she is subjected to bizarre punishments that only the farm environment has to offer.Harley Cruze makes her Farm debut, sentenced for petty crimes. She quickly learns that life on the farm is no walk in the park.Opal is also back, having previously appeared in The Farm 3. This time around she is hand selected to become a play-toy to the Mistress, Devine Succubus.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 855.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm Pt.4 Sc.2

Lily Thot - Elements of Submission Highwood

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Vibrator, Wax, Cum In Mouth, Suspension, Facesitting
On the second day of her visit to the Assylum, Dr. Mercies decided that Lily's first quest meant nothing. She would have to start all over again to demonstrate her submission. This might seem cruel, but we think Lily craves the challenge. In this case, the challenge was elemental: she'd have to become like air, submissively taking whatever shape the doctor wanted. And then she'd have to transform all the other elements (air, water, and fire) into air as well--all for the doctor's pleasure. If she did a good job, she would earn the Philosopher's Stone. Her perfect submission would make everything gold.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4550kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Elements of Submission

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2 Borup

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Guelph

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young.
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2 West Middleton

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I bring out the ropes and really get her elbows tied tight and cinched to her body. I enjoy groping my bound and gagged captive, before ordering her to turn in a tight circle so we can enjoy all views of her bondage. I eventually remove the overhead rope and place her on top of a table and remove her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Cross Ankle Hogtie Custom Part2

Perverted Sluts Sekiu

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Elvira Friis, Sebastian Solo, Frejadottir, Felicia Brottom
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Innocent skipping Elvira Friis is abducted by Sebastian Solo taken to his basement and held captive for his Ageplay pleasure.When left alone Elvira quickly finds out what she can do to pass the time. But should she be discovered by her captor whoknows what je might do to her little fragile body.
Rubberdoll Frejadottir puts her self into the proud and perverted hands of Sebastian Solo. Orgasm torture face fucking and ultimately hard brutal fisting. Frejadottir explodes and squirts as Sebastian drills her dripping cunt with his large penetrating fists. Frejadottir begging him for more until she almost faints from exhaustion befreo asking fro more.
Swedish beauty Felicia Brottom is being spoiled on the infamous Sybian machine. Her first time trying it as can been seen in her surprised looks the power is turned on. Orgasm flows into orgasm as the Sybain takes her virginity and soon after she is begging for a hard cock to fuck her throat as she scream in extasy with cum dripping from her chin.
Duration: 1:34:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Sluts

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1 Yeoman

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06346 секунды с 9 запросами