LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tyler File part 1 Forest Lake

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 1

Nurse Jackie Oregonia

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Jackie

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4 Tomahawk

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and leave Ophelia K to endure her stringent bondage and gag. After some time, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side. I walk away once again to admire my handy work. There is still something missing though... ahh nipple jewelry... All I have are clamps and they are shiny, so I go with that option. Ophelia endures her bondage and clamps for the remainder of the clip. I added a little behind the scenes footage of the gag coming out.
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 567.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 4

Kiki Isobel - Tomb Raider Olmitz

Cast: Slave: Kiki Isobel Mistressevine Succubus
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
Kiki Isobel as Lara Croft is tipped off that the lost artefact of the gods is in Australia buried in a old mine, her attempts to take the artefact lead to her capture and Lara is enslaved and subjected to bondage, chastity, punishments, humiliation, hard labour, diaper play and much more.
Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4464kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Isobel - Tomb Raider

Bdsm New Harsh Discipline Pussy Whipping Salisbury

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Restraints, Straps, Rope, Legs Spread, Pussy slapper, Diablo tri-tip whip, Dragons tail whip, Plastic Pipe
Pussy whipping is the ultimate sadistic act. Whipping a slaves pussy is an art that is more than different, most will never understand. Until you whip a pussy first hand, see the reactions and hear the musical tones in the screams and cry's... Wow, what a rush! I wish the torture never stops.
Duration: 42:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm New Harsh Discipline Pussy Whipping

10 Insex Lane- Lorelei Lee Husser

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.
Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes samples, and then swabs the inside of her pussy.
Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Insex Lane- Lorelei Lee

Shocked Shell Rock

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his . Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.
Duration: 1:03:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4612kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocked

Время генерации страницы 0.03785 секунды с 9 запросами