LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pinky Sanford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
She has chosen the screen name "Pinky". We'll see how pink she is. She's as cute as a button, smiling and bubbly. Let's take that pretty head out of the game for an opening. Cuff her hands to a waist chain. And set off her fashionable vintage saddle shoes with cuffed ankles. The trope is she has been waiting at the pillar box for a few hours.The old man lurches right for the legs. Running his hands along the smooth creamy pegs he ends up at the crease. The hands have to be taken out of play. He unhooks the waist chain and puts it around her neck.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pinky

Twisted Flower Tulancingo

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3 Ryan

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Gimping Cowgirl Walton

Against this backdrop PD can now take his time and relish the lovely offerings of a flexible, limber, lithe Woman. The piece continues from Mystic Molly where we see her hanging from a box tie with her toes pulled up and clamped to her labia. Pd must be channeling the Kinbaku grandmaster Nureki Chimuo 1930-2013. In the tradition of naming the system of bindings -- we will call the central most dramatic tie The diamond Cradle Suspension.
Duration: 39:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4630kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gimping Cowgirl

Hacker Capture Suffer Cry - Maddy O'Reilly, Abigail Dupree Dennisville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Maddy O'Reilly is a hacker, and she's a good one too. She's been working for years pulling images and information from secret government organizations,foreign and domestic alike. After so long kicking virtual ass and taking names, however, she's grown very cocky and a little careless, and when you're working against the FBI, a little bit of carelessness goes a long way. In no time at all she has the feds kicking in her door, pushing her down on the bed, locking her in handcuffs, and carrying her off to God knows where.
Wherever it is that she ends up, it's dark. She has no idea what's happening, all that she knows is she's terrified and being pushed into a tiny cage next to a girl who looks like she's been in there for a long time. Maddy is made to take her clothes off as a large man holds a taser next to her cage and watches, insisting she removes every article even if she has to tear it off her body. When he leaves her she is already shaking and tearing up, and they haven't even gotten started with her yet.
Maddy is in trouble, because the FBI found out that she has downloaded thousands of images of state of the art torture techniques they use to get information out of prisoners. It only seems right that her punishment is to have each of them used on her. The trouble is she doesn't have any information they want, so there is nothing in the world she can do to make them stop. They cane and whip and flog her ass until it swells and changes colors. They lock her in a box with horrible noise blasting at absurd volume. They hang her upside down and stick an electrified dildo in her ass. They waterboard her and touch her vulnerable body. Now she'll understand why it's best for girls not to get too curious.
Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hacker Capture Suffer Cry - Maddy O'Reilly, Abigail Dupree

Betty - Guinea Betty (vol.2) Oakfield

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Betty
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Speculum, Whipping, Pussy Stretching, Suspension, Vibrator, Tits Torture
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint. She was just threatened with the cane. Betty is a very temperamental girl. Tears rolled out of her eyes at the mere site of the magic wand. We only had to tease her with it. The watery flow of ice melting under the soles of her feet could not match the flow of torment from her eyes. She needs to rest now — let’s put her in the cathedra. While Betty catches her breath we will apply the chicanery: butterfly pump gag, electrical tape, castration bands and suction tubes for her nipples and clitoris; clamps to splay the innies. Finally the electrical charged speculum squeezing the Grafenberg bulb. Ahhhh — the peal jam dripping from her vulva(1) is the icing on the cake.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty - Guinea Betty (vol.2)

Alice Maze – French HuCow Montour

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Magic Wand, Lactation, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag
A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can’t understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice Maze – French HuCow

Время генерации страницы 0.12835 секунды с 9 запросами