View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 06:47 PM   #38605
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2 Chokio

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

Bdsm New Stomach Punching Until You Pee Hagerman

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Punching, Hitting, Peeing, Crying, Pissing, Stockings
Video language: English
Abigail Dupree Punches Naked Jessica Kay in the stomach repeatedly causing her to yell out in pain, cry and almost puke. Beating the abdomen repeatedly again and again till she is laying on the floor in pain and has to pee. There is just something incredibly erotic about girl-girl Stomach Punching. If you clicked on this video, I think you are or will be a fan of abdominal Stomach Punching. Getting punched in the gut is one of the most painful things that can happen, but it can be the most erotic for some. Receiving pain from someone in a relatively unprotected areas of the body is giving power to someone to hurt you.
Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm New Stomach Punching Until You Pee

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5 Ackermanville

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

Rachel Adams – shocked in prison Otjiwarongo

Famous bondage star Rachel Adams returns to take the shock challenge! She is gagged and cuffed, trying to get through the higher levels. Rachel likes a good challenge, she is a tough girl!
Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 655.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams – shocked in prison

Barn Swallow part 2 Firebaugh

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.
Duration: 30:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow part 2

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Destroying Her Feet With A Shocker May City

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Destroying Her Feet With A Shocker

Winter Release Webb City

It is a pretty hot dress that Denali wears while she stands around in her cage but as pretty as she is, Elise Graves did not decide to keep her around for her looks. Elise has her here because she is soft and weak and because she needs to feel it and know it is true.
She may look tough but once the pain starts it is very obvious that she wishes she could be anywhere else. Denali's pleas of "no" and "stop" fall on deaf ears. Her shrieks of pain or terror will blend together with her moans of pleasure soon enough. Until then, Elise is content to ignore her protests and go about making her miserable as though she has not made a peep.
Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Release

Время генерации страницы 0.05389 секунды с 9 запросами