LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Barn Swallow Hollins

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow

Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque Hokah

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

Glamour Sink Snover

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name “ lover”. He would often suggest that we do an with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler.
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glamour Sink

Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain Steubenville

A new girl tries her hand at spinning the Wheel of Pain. Roxy claims that she even enjoys the tougher disciplinary actions. Fate has given Roxy breast caning first then pussy whipping, which Julcsi executes with rock-hard determination. Lomp couldn’t believe his eyes that the girl could withstand even this, so what he then does to her is something every woman dreads…
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4390kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy And The Wheel Of Full Pain

Play Thing Soap Lake

PD puts beautiful, sensual calico through a set of highly sexual bondage scenes. A canvas bag her upper body. After roping her neck upward, PD starts whipping calico, slowly stripping her until she is naked. Then he sits her on a bench with her big toes lashed outward, caning her feet, training her not to make a sound, and vibrating her to orgasm. Laid out along a beam, she's in a painfully tight hogtie, her tits tied downward, her hair bound to her wrists, and her tongue piercing tied to the post in front of her. PD vibrates and finger fucks her, choking her with Mr. Pogo deep in her throat. As calico's shoot at the farm continues, she's whipped red, her tits and labia are clamped so that she can't move, and her pussy gets huge from coming and coming. And for the first time in years, PD slaps a plastic bag over a girl's head for an extended breathplay scene. Once the bag is in place, he fucks calico with Mr. Pogo and vibrates her. By the end, calico's pussy is huge. Her cheeks are wet with tears.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play Thing

Olivia - penis gag hogtie Tamiment

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don’t miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia - penis gag hogtie

Tyler File part 2 Biddeford

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.20175 секунды с 9 запросами