Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Your forever mantras

Your forever mantras

Information:

File name: Your forever mantras

Tags / Description: You dreamed of me last night, and it so happened that in your dream, I came to your office, knocked on the door and started talking to you. There was something about me that caught your eye. You couldnt stop staring at me, and when I started talking, telling you that you will become my language teacher starting today, you melted right away. No matter which one is your native language, this video can easily suit you, as I didnt personalize it with one specific language. I will get you to help me with some phrases I need translated, you will write them down and say them out loud, and before you know it, they will become your forever mantras. I want you to learn them by heart and repeat them daily, until they get imprinted onto your brain. No, of course you wont just be my teacher from now on. You will be my slave! Youll be my sex slave, and I will be your Mistress, youll do everything that I say and get your upmost pleasure out of doing so! Goddess Natalie, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, JOI, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:59
Video Size: 0,85 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Your forever mantras
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15106 секунды с 9 запросами