Old 03-17-2024, 04:17 PM   #1969
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Ella Kross - Having Some Fun with the Repairman

Goddess Ella Kross - Having Some Fun with the Repairman

Goddess Ella Kross
Tags: Goddess Ella Kross, Balls, Bitch, Cock, Cum, Cumshots, Dick, Domination, Enjoying, Female, Femdom, Fun, Goddess, Handjob, Jerking, Milk, Orgasm, Pain, Pleasure, Slave, Sperm, Stroking, Teasing, Woman, Goddess Ella Kross, Ballbusting, Femdom Cbt, Ballbusting Videos, Ballbusting Video, Ballbusting Girls, Ballbusting Sites, Ballbusting Movies, Free Ballbusting Videos, Hard Ballbusting, Ballbusting Free, Cbt Movies, Free Ballbusting, Girls Ballbusting, Cbt
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:06:06
File Size: 0,28 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Description: In the fifth and final chapter of my repairman video series, I havemy new slave stand against the wall and bind his arms so he cant move. I give him what hes been wanting and begin gently stroking his rock hard cock in between surprising him with the occasional ball slap or knee to the groin. I get on my knees and tease him by pretending to sick his dick but hell get no such pleasure from me. Instead I spit on his dick and begin jerking him again, pausing just long enough to smack his balls oncemore. I grind my hot body up against him and thoroughly enjoy working him into a frenzy. All he wants to do is cum but I refuse to let him right away. I continue teasing and him until finally, at long last, I decide to let him blow his load. I ruin his orgasm by continuing to tug at his dick until he cums again and then do it all over again! I milk this bitch for all hes worth and by the time Im done with him his cock and balls are throbbing in pain.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ruined Orgasms, Orgasms, Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Orgasm Control

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/29b4e8ee7f7cb
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11496 секунды с 9 запросами