All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Shane Blair - Milked Male Clit Caserta

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Shane Blair
Genres: Asian, Handjobs, Milking, Prostate Massage
Video language: English
Mistress Shane only allows her slave to ever cum when his ass is stuffed and filled. She inserts a firm metal toy deep into his ass then gently presses it against his prostate. The more she stimulates his male clit the harder it becomes to contain himself. As she explores the secret male pleasure spot she becomes more intrigued. Shane has so much sexual power over him. She strokes his cock while applying pressure to his prostate until he creams all over like a good anal slut for his Mistress.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:44
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1547kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 144.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shane Blair - Milked Male Clit

Ariana Marie - Hurt yourself for me Aaronsburg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ariana Marie
Genres: Ballbusting, CBT, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn´t it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Duration: 11:41
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1541kbps

File size: 143.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariana Marie - Hurt yourself for me

Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers - Slut Bottom Chris, No Limits West Augusta

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers
Genres: Anal Play, Humiliation, Spitting, Strapon
Mistress Lexi Sindel, Cybill Troy and Mona Rogers team up and pick out three of the biggest strap on dicks they can find for their arriving slave. Showing no mercy they one by one run on a train on Slut Bottom Chris´s asshole teaching him what it truly means to be a no limits slave for The Femdom Empire.
Duration: 15:40
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 145.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cybill Troy, Lexi Sindel, Mona Rogers - Slut Bottom Chris, No Limits

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 16 Lu Verne

Are you a foot fan? How about femdom? If so, then the Bratty Foot Girls series was created for you!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 21.9 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 16

Vanessa Cage Trains the Slut to take Her Cock Ten Mile

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: BDSM, Cross Dressing, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, sissy slut, Slut Training
Vanessa Cage is having some serious fun, her big black cock is in the mouth of her cross dressed slave bitch. He attempts to take the whole thing in his mouth, struggling, but desperate to please his Goddess, he will go to extremes. She verbally degrades him as his head bounces up and down on her massive strap on. It´s not long before she finds herself behind her little bitch, with her big black cock penetrating his bitch ass. He loves being fucked by his Goddess, and gladly tells her. Each thrust is faster and faster, pounding his ass, while he accepts his fate. He knows he is her worthless little slut, and he begs for more cock!!
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps

File size: 310.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa Cage Trains the Slut to take Her Cock

Valentine - Caning & StrapOn Sucking Buckhorn

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Valentine
Genres: Caning, Strapon
One of the slaves does cum first and she torments his balls. She threatens the other slave that she isn´t done with him and that he has torment in store for him later, anyway.
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6341kbps

File size: 308.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentine - Caning & StrapOn Sucking

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 26 Morrowville

This series gives a whole new meaning to a brat footjob and foot worship.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 22.0 GB in 38 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 26

Время генерации страницы 0.03274 секунды с 9 запросами