Old 03-16-2024, 03:47 PM   #1212
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Student Body Control (Uncredited, Control-T Studios) Clarks Summit

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Control-T Studios
Genres: Amateur, Fetish/Kink, Humiliation, College Freshmen to Late 20s, Bashings, Punishment, Spanking
No, I'm not kidding, ass-wipe. I don't need your parents' permission to beat your ass. You either drop your jeans and your little white jockey panties and take a good, firm ass-spanking like a big boy or you're gonna end up in some junior college back in Podunk, Nowhere. Yeah, that's a good boy. Spread those hairless butt cheeks real wide so the old Dean can see your little pink slit while I blister those cherry ass cheeks. Now hold on while I get my beatin' paddle. That's a good boy, you just have a good cry while I rub your blistered butt. Hey, punk! Your dick's drippin' on my good slacks!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:06
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 783.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Student Body Control (Uncredited, Control-T Studios)

Correction Of A Thief Travis AFB

Studio: Gaywargames
Jan escaped from the pri. He noticed a fire and when the soldier seemed to leave he searched the place for food and money. He didn`t realize that the soldier was just around the corner having a pee.
Jan faces a worse time than before in pri. The soldier cuts his clothes piece by piece. Then he starts to shave the boy`s private parts and washes him with ice-cold water before he makes him suck dick.
Jan`s eyes are blindfolded. He is confused. The pervert soldier both kicks and kisses him. Does he want sex or does he only want to punish him? Suddenly the soldier commands the boy to suck. And he deep-throats him.
Jan is tied to the table. He gets heavily fucked missionary before the soldier turns him around to take him doggy-style. To complete the act of humiliation the poor guy has to jerk while he gets face-slapped again and again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4169kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Correction Of A Thief

Время генерации страницы 0.05836 секунды с 9 запросами