LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mrdeepvoice Tops Drew Valentino Waldport

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Drew Valentino, MrDeepVoice
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
I finally got my chance to fuck around with hairy hunky Drew Valentino! When I heard he was coming to London, I pounced As you lads know, Drew is heavy into armpits He started in mine and it was so hot. I Love to be worshipped anywhere on my body, but Drew makes pit sniffing and licking a must After that, he gave me a warm wet blowjob that made my meaty uncut cock Throb I enjoyed skull fucking him as he took my whole dick to my pubes My mouth wanted in on the fun, so I pulled off Drew's underwear and sucked him a bit, but he clearly wanted some time in my hairy butt I made sure to keep it extra furry as I knew Drew would like that Fuuuuuuck, he gave me some of the best rimming I ever had I got to bury my face in his hairy ass too. Fucking delicious Your MrDeepVoice was all about topping Drew. On my first thrust into his ass, I got my whole cock deep in there. He's a great bottom, so I was able to fuck him with all my might. I gave it to him fast and hard, just the way I like it! And when I say hard, I mean HARD! This guy can take a pound in any position. It ended with me spraying a big load all over his cock and balls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 328.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mrdeepvoice Tops Drew Valentino

Zeb Atlas A God In Paradise Woodmere

Studio: Zeb Atlas Productions
Cast: Zeb Atlas
Genres: Muscle Video
Join legendary superstar Zeb Atlas as he takes you on a sensual journey to the beautiful island paradise of Hawaii, where the exploration doesn't just end with the sandy beaches and mountainous terrain. Zeb's primed and rock-hard body takes center stage as he explores and enjoys every sculpted inch of his phenomenal physique on the beach, in the gym, and in his private hotel room. Prepare for a Hawaiian eruption you won't soon forget!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:10
Video: 680x496, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 932.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zeb Atlas A God In Paradise

Dog Fight Colleyville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Fetish Force, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Leo Forte, Alessio Romero, Wilfried Knight, Race Cooper, Dirk Caber, Tony Buff
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Humiliation, Muscle Men, Dildos, Punishment, Fetish, Spitting, Watersports, Interracial, Masturbation Solo, Rimming, Rough Sex, Tattoos, Wrestling
This isn't puppy's play ... this is what happens when the big dogse out to get down and dirty. Dog Fight captures the head-space created by gearing up in 'pup' gear, with a decidedly edgier feel as these full-blown, sexual sport dogs fight it out for Alpha position, piss and spit to mark their territory and turn us on with puppy tail butt plugs, hoods, mitts and hardcore sex. Tail & hoods, wrestling, water sports, spit, boot worship, and rough sex! Five wicked horny studs go for it all ... down 'n dirty, kinky, nasty, piggy, man-to-man sucking, fucking, leather, and piss wet rutting.
Duration: 2:56:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 976kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dog Fight

BoySM: young males punished, used, pissed, tormented Wooldridge

Release Year: 2011
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: straight male discipline, hard whipping, spanking, wax, bdsm 4 money, pissing, filthy, leather, rubber
Video language: German
BoySM: amateur boys in SM-sessions
#7 slim straight boy gets whipping
tall slim leather boy gets heavy canings on his nude one and on complete body by a young educator
#6 moneyboy in rub gets raw paddling, piss, filth job
young handsome boy in skintight rubber wrestling suit is used by young rabiat SM-boy (Pics: boy in bleacher skinhead jeans) in dungeon incl. boot kicks, pissing in face, strong slappings by hand and paddle, face smacks and finaly the poor boy has to lick that masters asshole
#5 straight & straight boy into leather punishment
blond hot boy in tight rubber chaps and harness give a raw whipping and paddling to a straight muscleboy in the dark cellar
#4 Bi-Boys into extreme Rubbersex 4Money
young rubber-lad play together with another rubber-lad using different rubber toys, harness, gloves...incl. ass play, whipping, pissing in WC
#3 straight Skater gets load of piss in mouth
skaterboy gets nuts sqeeziing nd a load of piss in his mouth
#2 czech str8 sportboy gets heavy whipping in dungeon
young sportive, naked czech boy receive several raw slappings on his body in the dungeon, used by a young leatherboy... incl. flogging, spanking, chains, dogplay, hard pushing, coporal punishment
#1 caning, slapping for a straight jockboy
hot german jockstrap boy4money gets a full punishment- and filth session from an older master incl. hard caning and paddling, wearing tight fetish clothes, pissing

Total size: 6.6 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: young males punished, used, pissed, tormented

Partners Rowan Watson and Josh Banham Arispe

Release Year: 2018
Studio: EnglishLads
These two lads are boyfriends and are happy to get down to some action in front of the camera - they're both broad muscly guys - obviously work hard at the gym, massive chests, arms and legs - these guys are obviously sexually into each other and get right down to action! Lots of kissing, sucking each other, and rimming, and then they love to get to fucking each other - Rowan pushing his cock into his boyfriends hole, gently fucking him, and getting to pounding when he's about to cum! Josh shoots his load on his own abs, and Rowan shoots his load over Josh's chest - so he ends up covered!
Format: MPEG
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, MPEG-2, 16276kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Partners Rowan Watson and Josh Banham

Legion of Vengeance Hilda

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Andras Dunai, Arpad Majoros, Balazs Nadasdy, Daniel Kilmer, David Bartory, Erick Mikes, Henrick Toth, Jeremy Shelton, Mihaly Tolnay, Norbert Somlay, Otto Turay, Rick Bauer, Robert Petrik, Roberto Giorgio, Tamas Eszterhazy
Genres: Muscles, oral, anal , Group Sex, Rough Sex, Sports, Threeways
Video language: English
"Legion of Vengeance" is a grade "A" film from Sarava Productions with Blue Dolphin Entertainment. It's very rare to find a film that can combine super hot men with an interesting story, and then have the sex be outstanding, but this does it! A lot of credit should go to director Tom Bradford for pulling it all together. The basic story involves a gang who plays dirty and has taken something valuable, with a man (Tamas Eszterhazy) enlisting the help of a friend (Robert Petrik) and a group of men led by Roberto Giorgio to assist in getting it back. The story doesn't overwhelm the movie but greatly enhances it, actually the fight scenes are handled pretty well. Even the clothing the men wear is sexy! But of course the sex is the most important thing, and it's hot! One can easily j/o to any of the six scenes, the chemistry between the models is great (with incredible bodies and looks) and there's lots of flip flopping and switching around. The action stays very exciting from start to finish and it's difficult to keep up! The video comes to a nice and satisfying end, but hopefully there's a potential for a sequel in the future! This is one of the best movies I've seen to date, so I recommend it very highly. There is a very nice behind the scenes documentary as well, which features interviews from the director and several of the models, who also seem to be having fun. At over 2 hours, this film is well worth the price of owning, so hopefully everyone can get a chance to see it.
Duration: 2:09:40
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1336kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Legion of Vengeance

The Best of Colby Taylor vol.3 Fellsmere

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Falcon Anthology Series, Falcon Studios
Cast: Colby Taylor, Zak Taylor, Brad Devlyn, Kristian Brooks, Brennan Foster, Joey Hart, Eric Hanson, Justin Wells, Sky Thompson, James West, Tom Steele, Jeremy Tucker, David Moretti, Ryan Michaels, Erik Hanlan, Johnny Brosnan , Robert Balint, Matt Spencer, Lind
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Orgies, Rimming, Muscle Men, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Compilation, Hairy, Uncut Cocks, Outdoor Sex
This third volume of Colby Taylor features nine scorching hot, full length scenes from some of Falcon's greatest titles of all time; making this third Colby Taylor Anthology a must own.
Duration: 3:43:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best of Colby Taylor vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.17926 секунды с 9 запросами