LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dreams.cum Oberstdorf

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Oral/Anal, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot
浴室で寝ている筋肉青年に襲いかか� �ギンギンチンポ、うたた寝したリー� ��ンを凌辱するグラサン男、 ホテルでゆったりしていると突然現� �るマッチョなタイツ男。 これは夢か現実か!? 筋肉青年達が、欲望の狭間で淫らに� �み合う!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:49
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1952kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dreams.cum

Totally Bareback Boissevain

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Tonita, Alie, Valentin, George, Agachi, Galriel, Florin, Matei, Jakab, Chiveci
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Uncut Cocks, Twinks
When boys cum out, they are craving for total bareback adventure! 4 scenes of euro-boys taking it raw, with many facial cumshots. I thought this movie was hot because several of the guys flip-flop fuck, all bareback, and in euro-style not all of their holes arepletly shaved. Almost every single cum-shot involves a facial, which works well with the boys that like it. Some of the guys are a little musclely, most of the others are very twinkish.
Duration: 1:25:41
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1699kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Totally Bareback

LucioSaints City Boys Part 05 ”Mejor Sin Ti” Ash

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Angel Cruz
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos
Angel find to Allen using a dating App,having the perfect chance to tex and meet him for a wild sex,in the mean time a new character with a strong obsession will put all the Allen¨s environment in danger.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 432.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints City Boys Part 05 ”Mejor Sin Ti”

Gay For Pay Vol.11 Starring Brodie Warrendale

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Next Door Studios
Cast: Jesse, Clark, Samuel, Brodie, Mia Lelani, Brady Rey
Genres: Gonzo, Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Masturbation/Solo, Hairy, Tatoo, Getero
Gay For Pay Vol. 11 Starring Brodie!!! Check out this Gay For Pay stud! Brodie is an ex military, ex athletic standout who decided to make a little extra cash by showing off his great body and big thick cock. Little did he know that we had bigger plans for him! Turns out that Brodie is reallyfortable with his cock in another mans mouth, sofortable that we were able to convince him (with cash of course) to stick that big piece of meat in a few sweet and willing young asses! The true definition of Gay For Pay!!! Enjoy!
Duration: 1:55:46
Video: 640x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay For Pay Vol.11 Starring Brodie

Stud fuckers Houghton Lake

Video language: English
Slim, sexy, and seductive, Steven and Justin are two house boys who earn some extra cash clearing the homes of wealthy clients. Pleasing their clients, smooth twinks Steven and Justin work hard, and player harder as they clean the homes of the wealthy, in their underwear. When cute, but insatiable Steven covers for his friend, he meets muscle stud Neil Stevens, handsome as hell and with a dick to match his huge torso, there's going to explosive sex from the very beginning!! Threesome fucking throughout, with huge dicks and the prettiest boys around, it's one house-call we all want to answer.
Duration: 1:30:56
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1948kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stud fuckers

Sex Toy Part 2 Little Deer Isle

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Matias and Alex
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Jocks, Muscle, Huge Dicks, Bareback, Latino, Blowjob, Cum Shots, Outdoor
An insatiable appetite for girl or boy pussy and his natural tendency to show off his big-ass dick and his outstanding sex skills make Matias one of the best genuine Amateur models we met in the past 10 years of Machofucker.
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 468.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Toy Part 2

Jocks in Charge 8 Banbury

Video language: English
Jocks in Charge 8 with another muscle stud, but ends up being the bottom bitch! I like to go somewhere warm when winter arrives. I hate cold weather. I plan leaving in two days and wanted to have a quick fun before the departure.
A friend of mine lent me his parking space, where I could leave my car while being abroad. My idea for tonight was to find a cute boy, bring him to the garages, and fuck him right there. I wanted to do something crazy. Now I had to find a boy willing to go with me. It was quite easy actually. I found the best looking boy around and asked him to show me the way.
He agreed and we started chatting.
Thank god I brought enough cash because the young boy had an incredible appetite for money. At least his huge hard cock and tight little ass made up for his greed. Just the garages were much busier than I expected.
Duration: 1:42:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5277kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jocks in Charge 8

Время генерации страницы 0.15481 секунды с 9 запросами