View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 09:57 AM   #1063
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 13 Rancocas

This series gives a whole new meaning to a brat footjob and foot worship.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 21.6 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrattyFootGirls, Xbrats Complete Video Pack March 10, 2024, Part 13

Goddess Lena Intervale

Studio: clips4sale, goddess-lena
Cast: Goddess Lena
Genres: femdom latex strapon pegging
Video language: English
I"m using my big dildo again today! My slave has already been prepared so that I can now comfortably fuck him with my strap-on. Look how big it is as I push it into his ass! No wonder the slave loser starts to cry and want to stop, but that"s not my problem, I always fuck for as long as I want and stop only when I want to and not a second before. The loser should suffer!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15282kbps
Audio: 438kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Lena

Lea Lexis - Mistress Lea's Captive male Hoquiam

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: Bondage, CBT, Handjobs, Milking, Sex
Romanian Ice Queen Mistress Lea has imprisoned a male specimen for her sexual enjoyment. The male is restrained on a stretching rack. She cranks the device until his balls are pulled an uncomfortable distance from his body. Mistress Lea doesn´t want her pet to get too excited while she is using his cock, and with his balls on the line he won´t want to disappoint his Mistress. Lea gets on top of the naked male and rides his hard cock, the feeling of his warm meat sliding between her thighs gets her very excited. The friction from hard fucking yanks at the tether on his bound balls. She uses a vibrator to stimulate her clit to orgasm with him still inside her. Mistress Lea decides to drain her pets balls to ensure he doesn´t have slip up and cum prematurely the next time she wants to use him. She strokes his cock manually to orgasm, he cries out in erotic pLeasurable-pain as his bound balls reLease a load of cum.
Duration: 15:28
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1160kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 143.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lea Lexis - Mistress Lea's Captive male

Victoria Sapphire - Smoking punishment Kempsey

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Victoria Sapphire
Genres: Amazon, Brunette, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Smoking, Spitting
Mistress Victoria Sapphire is upset that her cleaning slave failed to follow her instructions and did not clean her jewelry properly. So she decides to give him something else to clean - his own mouth. While Victoria enjoys her cigarette and wine, she uses his tongue as her ashtray. Victoria is even kind enough to "share" her wine by spitting in his mouth as well. To make sure the slave learns his lesson, Victoria puts her cigarette out on his tongue and leaves him to think about his actions.
Duration: 6:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3041kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 149.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Sapphire - Smoking punishment

Victoria Sapphire - Orgasm Control Dateland

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Victoria Sapphire
Genres: Amazon, Brunette, Femdom POV
Victoria wants to control every part of her slaves, every orgasm. Male slaves tend to be chronic masturbators, and the only way to keep your cock under total control is hypnotic brainwashing. victoria places you in a hypnotic trance and tells you the true meaning of your life - to serve and obey a Powerful Woman. She will control every orgasm that comes out of your cock, you will learn the true meaning of orgasm control. And it is only with the permission of a Powerful Woman that you should ever be allowed to experience an orgasm. Femdom Mind Control from a latex clad Amazon is just what you need - isn´t it?
Duration: 6:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3083kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 141.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Sapphire - Orgasm Control

Dahlia Rain - Cum For Our Hot Bodies Bombay

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Dahlia Rain
Genres: Femdom, Femdom POV, JOI, Masturbation Instruction
Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain want you to whip out your cock and stroke to their hot bodies. You love the way their latex dresses hug their curves and you wish you could run your pathetic tongue all over them and worship them, but you can´t. You´re just a slave, slave, and you will cum for them and show them what a horny weak and pathetic bitch you are. You know you need it. Do as they say, and eat it all up!
Duration: 5:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6338kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 274.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dahlia Rain - Cum For Our Hot Bodies

Raven Bay - Modified Bitch Milking Coalinga

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Raven Bay
Genres: Bondage, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Humiliation, Milking, Puppy Play
Goddess Raven is going to make her slave feel what its like to really become the dirty hound d0g that he is. Ignoring all his excuses she orders him into a rubber gimp suit keeping him on all fours unable to run away. She shoves a big butt plug tail into her new pet ass and properly fits him into a rubber d0g hood to complete the final transformation. Goddess Raven milks his cock into his new dinner bowl making him lick up every last drop. From here on out the only way he will ever be allowed to cum is on all fours like a bitch.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1159kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 150.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven Bay - Modified Bitch Milking

Время генерации страницы 0.11309 секунды с 9 запросами