View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:58 AM   #3064
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Susie - Work Is Hard vol.2 Ventura

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MetArt X
Cast: Susie
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Solo, Stockings, Glasses, Office, shaved pussy, high heels
Video language: English
Looking very studious in her glasses and business attire, Ukrainian beauty Susie is tied up with paperwork and looking tired of it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3980kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 466.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Susie - Work Is Hard vol.2

Joining In The Fun Fairchild

Naughty raven haired Isabel Dark is on the couch masturbating and toying a dildo while wearing fishnet stockings when her best friend Angel Wicky creeps into the room and catches her into the act. Isabel is shocked but Angel is turned on and kisses her while she continues to toy her pussy. Angel helps her shove the dildo up inside her sweet pussy then as blonde busty Angel kneels on the floor, Isabel drenches her top in golden showers, turning it slightly sheer and revealing Angel's big nipples as they poke through the fabric. Things get hot and intense with these pierced babes quickly as Isabel buries her face in Angel's cleavage then helps her to get naked before Isabel licks Angel's pussy. While Angel is writhing up against her mouth, Isabel uses the toy on her pussy and Angel masturbates at the same time to give herself even more pleasure. Soon Isabel is on the floor and Angel is showering her with pee on tits! Both babes get naked and Isabel rides Angel's face too before she pees over her big tits and over her face. With plenty more pussy licking, dildo playing and piss in mouth action, these big titted hotties get each other off and then they catch Isabel's streams in a big glass jug, pouring it over each other. There's time for one final piss which they aim towards each other and these pissing lesbians playfully splash around in their pee puddles!
Duration: 28:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8079kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joining In The Fun

Joining In The Fun Feuchtwangen

Naughty raven haired Isabel Dark is on the couch masturbating and toying a dildo while wearing fishnet stockings when her best friend Angel Wicky creeps into the room and catches her into the act. Isabel is shocked but Angel is turned on and kisses her while she continues to toy her pussy. Angel helps her shove the dildo up inside her sweet pussy then as blonde busty Angel kneels on the floor, Isabel drenches her top in golden showers, turning it slightly sheer and revealing Angel's big nipples as they poke through the fabric. Things get hot and intense with these pierced babes quickly as Isabel buries her face in Angel's cleavage then helps her to get naked before Isabel licks Angel's pussy. While Angel is writhing up against her mouth, Isabel uses the toy on her pussy and Angel masturbates at the same time to give herself even more pleasure. Soon Isabel is on the floor and Angel is showering her with pee on tits! Both babes get naked and Isabel rides Angel's face too before she pees over her big tits and over her face. With plenty more pussy licking, dildo playing and piss in mouth action, these big titted hotties get each other off and then they catch Isabel's streams in a big glass jug, pouring it over each other. There's time for one final piss which they aim towards each other and these pissing lesbians playfully splash around in their pee puddles!
Duration: 28:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8079kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joining In The Fun

Humiliated female boss in a pantyhose Latrobe

Studio: Attackers
Genres: Fetish, Humiliation, OL, Pantyhose
Video language: Japanese
大手PR会社勤務・秋本律子。部下が下 着メーカーとトラブルを起こし、取� �先へと赴いた律子は驚愕の光景を目� ��当たりにする。それは、社長の道芝 から辱めを受けている部下の姿。動� �する律子に道芝は更なる要求を口に� ��る
Duration: 1:57:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliated female boss in a pantyhose

Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire Tacheng

Tied MILF Secretaries Undergo Undergo Extreme Gagging and Bondage Orgasms!Fayth and Sandra are the top two candidates from the secretarial pool to fill the executive assistant position.  The job requires an ability to deal with times of prolonged stress in situations that are beyond the candidates control. The final stage of the interview process finds the comely co-workers tightly bound together to two poles in the warehouse. The supervisor enters with two rags and several rolls of vetwrap. He stuffs each girl's mouth with one of the rags and seals it in with coils of vet wrap around their heads. The candidates fearfully wonder what's to come next. They dont have to wait long.  He returns with a pair of  hitachi wands, the powerful old-school type.  He hikes their skirts and ties each of the devices over the gals pantyhosed pussies. He wastes no time getting the girls to high speed and screaming orgasm.  The girls buck and writhe but cant shake the devices loose.  They are rewarded by having their silk blouses torn exposing their lacy brassieres. With more rolls of vetwrap left, he decides to completely encase each of the gals heads before he exits, leaving them in sensory-deprived orgasmic agony.   He'll come back in a while to see if either girl is still enduring...
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Fayth on Fire

Sexy Office Chick Meadville

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 714.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Office Chick

Maid Selde

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06084 секунды с 9 запросами