View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:43 AM   #5737
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Maid

Maid

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Maid

Pink Latex Bodysuit

Studio: Restricted Senses
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Zipped , Leather Hoods, Ballgag, Gag, Collar, Bodysuits, Boots, Latex

Let there be light! Finally we found a nice opportunity to show off one of Mina's new latex outfits, a sexy hot pink latex bodysuit. We worked out a way to shoot during the day and take advantage of the gorgeous natural light without the neighbors lining up on the balcony gawking at Mina all trussed up. You can expect many more shoots with this type of lighting situation as I definitely favor it, it feels fresh. Mina is on the couch looking all cute showing off her latex clad ass to the camera. She then gags herself with a matching pink ballgag, then she is zipped into a pink zippered armbinder! Pink on pink action! Cute.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pink Latex Bodysuit
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05570 секунды с 9 запросами