View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 06:11 AM   #17571
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alison Tyler - Sexually Taken Oaks Corners

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Alison Tyler
Genres: Handjobs, Orgasm Denial, Sex, Tease and Denial
Video language: English
Male slaves only exist to serve and pleasure their Mistress. Mistress Alison keeps a sex slave around for just this reason. Sex his all about her pleasure and she spits on his cock, stroking it until he is hard and ready. He is nothing more then a fuck toy for her amusement to be used whenever she pleases. Mistress Alison rides her fuck pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1158kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 145.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alison Tyler - Sexually Taken

Goddess Lena Cookeville

Studio: clips4sale, goddess-lena
Cast: Goddess Lena
Genres: femdom latex strapon pegging
I"m using my big dildo again today! My slave has already been prepared so that I can now comfortably fuck him with my strap-on. Look how big it is as I push it into his ass! No wonder the slave loser starts to cry and want to stop, but that"s not my problem, I always fuck for as long as I want and stop only when I want to and not a second before. The loser should suffer!
Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15282kbps
Audio: 438kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Lena

Victoria Sapphire - Orgasm Control Carol Stream

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Victoria Sapphire
Genres: Amazon, Brunette, Femdom POV
Victoria wants to control every part of her slaves, every orgasm. Male slaves tend to be chronic masturbators, and the only way to keep your cock under total control is hypnotic brainwashing. victoria places you in a hypnotic trance and tells you the true meaning of your life - to serve and obey a Powerful Woman. She will control every orgasm that comes out of your cock, you will learn the true meaning of orgasm control. And it is only with the permission of a Powerful Woman that you should ever be allowed to experience an orgasm. Femdom Mind Control from a latex clad Amazon is just what you need - isn´t it?
Duration: 6:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3083kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 141.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Sapphire - Orgasm Control

Arena Rome Severe Caning Tilghman

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Arena Rome
Genres: Caning
Queen Arena Rome has her pathetic slave bent over his cage and ready to get caned. Queen Arena makes him count the number of times his bare ass has been caned while she punishes her slave.
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6314kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 308.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arena Rome Severe Caning

Veronica & Kylie Rogue: Spilling Your FIlth, Ashtray Bitch! Heston

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Human Ashtray, Masturbation Instruction
Mistress Veronica Cohen and Kylie Rogue share a smoke while deciding what to do with you. While they smoke you should already have your asshole covered in spit and your dicklet being stroked. Blowing smoke into your face, the Mistresses want to see you fuck a caning stick and open your mouth to be their ashtray as well. Don´t stop stroking bitch boy!They ash in your mouth since coughing and gagging excites them, But Veronica wants to see you swallow their ashes too. Don´t bore your mistresses, you´re lucky to even watch them! Slap those balls and keep that mouth open for your Mistresses spit and ashes before continuing to stroke. Now that they´re done with you, They need somewhere to put out their cigarettes. Putting it out on your tongue bores Kylie Though...so present those filth sacks to her!
Duration: 6:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6210kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica & Kylie Rogue: Spilling Your FIlth, Ashtray Bitch!

Dahlia Rain Fuck Your Fingers POV Camp Meeker

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dahlia Rain
Genres: Masturbation Instruction, Strapon
Goddess Dahlia Rain knows how much you envy her huge black cock. She allows you to watch her stroke her cock in front of you while you kneel with your mouth open waiting to suck her big femdom dick. Goddess Lydia instructs you to shove three fingers in your slutty ass until you beg to cum.
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6296kbps

File size: 308.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dahlia Rain Fuck Your Fingers POV

Queen Qandisa - Qandisa & Amadhy Dick Fucking Madera

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Queen Qandisa
Genres: Female Domination
The only pleasure this slave is going to have is the pleasure of servitude. If he is to have any other pleasure, it is and his owners allow it! Amadahy fucks his dick with a urethral sounding rod while keeping him constantly on edge, while Queen Qandisa holds him down. Goddess Amadahy loves how close he is getting and she makes it more difficult for him to cum by inserting a larger urethral sound, stretching his hole. She laughs with sadistic joy while he suffers for her. This slave is going to truly learn what it is to have no control over his body. Goddess Amadahy and Queen Qandisa are in total control of him now and they are the only ones who decide if and when he gets to eat, sleep, breathe and cum!
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6297kbps

File size: 308.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Qandisa - Qandisa & Amadhy Dick Fucking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03784 секунды с 9 запросами