View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 12:36 PM   #38586
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Victoria Voxxx - Prowler Heavener

Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Spanking, Blood, Torment, , Suspension
Video language: English
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Prowler

Tightn Bound Vip Gold New Beautifull Sweet Collection. Part 4. Mallory

Release Year: 2024
Then she make it clear that she has had enough to stop. He begins to unstrap her and get her comfy. He ask her if she had enough fun she reply a little so he decides he going to make her sure.

Total size: 8.3 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightn Bound Vip Gold New Beautifull Sweet Collection. Part 4.

Attachment Orange Cove

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attachment

On Display Angier

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: BDSM
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Metal pipes are locked around her neck, framing her pretty face and putting it on display. Later, another set around her ankles will do the same for her feet. It divides her into three sections, each one easily targeted for a different type of torment. Her feet are sitting there, exposed in case O.T. decides to torment them. Her face is how he will humiliate her, slapping her and making her drink from a dog bowl, reminding her that she will always be less than him. And in between is how he will train her for her new life. Perky tits and tight twat are there for him to play with, and as he gropes her and fucks her with a dildo, she learns how best to use her body to satisfy a man. She learns to love the feeling of being as he vibrates her pussy to incredible orgasms. And once she has had one, she won't want to get off any other way.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On Display

Regaldomina - Caned Until She Cries Part 1 Mount Erie

Rabbit has called to My office for being late to class three times this week, she jauntily skips into My room sucking on a lollipop and is met with disgust and sent out. No manners, total disregard for why she is here, how very rude!!! After chastising her severely she is sent out again. her sheepish entrance and submissive demeanour ensures she has remembered her place and found those manners however she smirks and that is met with back of My hand wiping the smile onto the floor. Knickers off, legs spread and skirt lifted. I must ensure she is taught how to behave, how to compose oneself in front of the Headmistress and a cold caning will ensure just that. she is quiet to start, the slap reminding her to focus and behave. As the cane strokes grow her legs begin to buckle and she can no longer stand… so I help her up!!!
Duration: 8:03
Video: 2048x1080, HEVC, 27324kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - Caned Until She Cries Part 1

Regaldomina - Caned Until She Cries Part 2 Eritrea

Her beating has been unrelenting thus far, I am still not satisfied, in fact from it. This naughty school girl graces My office every week and without severe discipline and reprimand she will continue to do so. I pick her off the floor, she must withstand more punishment. her legs can barley hold her up and her eyes are brimming with tears……….. weak, undeserving, naughty. I taunt her, she bites her lip and stamps her disobedient foot preparing to take more. she falls to the floor a few more times, sobbing more with each one. I stuff her dirty knickers into her vulgar mouth to soften her whimpers.The last few strokes are the harshest, a crying heap at My feet, My punishment is complete!!!
Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24835kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - Caned Until She Cries Part 2

Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps Ashkum

Beautiful Lucy Lauren is a bondage loving girl! She is very flexible too, and she actually challenged us to tie her in a reverse prayer. Lucy loves a challenge! She was so happy when she was tied up, wriggling and talking about how great she felt with her hands all the way up between her shoulders. Until we brought out the big 2 inch ballgag. Lucy couldn’t talk anymore, but she drooled a lot. The nipple clamps were a surprise too, she hates them, but there was nothing she could do now… Struggling too hard only made her nipples hurt more!
Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Время генерации страницы 0.04569 секунды с 9 запросами