Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 1) Hennef

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aria
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
It’s a pleasure for Dr Lomp to introduce new faces into the BDSM world. This is Aria, the latest starlet of the famous master. She is just 21, another curious sub youngster. Aria has got only one chance in her life to taste a whip stroke on her flesh, and it seems she liked it. She is eager to remember that taste and more, thus she accepts to be trained under Dr Lomp’s commands. Experienced master warns her that he is known for his cruelty, but the young girl is determined to take her chance to be enslaved by such a master. Alia will be tested now, and Dr Lomp will decide whether he will record movies with her or not. Watch this sexy submissive Alia tormented and witness the result by yourself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12332kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 1)

Melissa Mendini - Box tied struggle Silverdale

The world famous glamour girl Melissa Mendini tightly tied in yellow rope! Including super pretty bare feet! Great struggling by this incredibly tieable babe!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melissa Mendini - Box tied struggle

Joanna Angel - The Fix Mc Leansboro

Cast: Joanna Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Ball Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.
Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna Angel - The Fix

Penny's Test - Part 3 Kulpsville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

In Need Indeed Calimesa

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Marina asked for an experience more akin to being prey for a predator. He makes her expand on her darkest fantasies, before using her own thoughts against her. Her need for the dark betrays her. She’s no ordinary woman. Marina revels in the pain, inescapable bondage, unrelenting orgasms, and being taken for the pleasure of another. He plays her body perfectly. Tying her here, twisting her there. She’s his toy, but in the end she just want more. Nothing can please the insatiable lust of a woman like Marina.
Duration: 40:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Need Indeed

Swing Lovelady

Cast: Lilah Day
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Lilah Day wants to swing. There is more than one position to do that in so we try out a couple. First she in a box tie. She tests her bondage by kicking up her feet and swinging around.
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swing

Her wild fantasies Manor

Release Year: 2024
You'll get a rare chance to see Mastr Georg when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Slave Sp. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful.
Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2910kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her wild fantasies

Время генерации страницы 0.10027 секунды с 9 запросами