View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 12:30 PM   #38569
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lucy Lauren - tight arm bondage Santa Maria

Cute Lucy Lauren from the UK has done lots of bondage, she loves it! Let’s see if she can handle this tight arm bondage. There is no chance of escaping these ropes, but we know she will still try and struggle. A big gag makes her moan and drool as she curses the ropes (and the gag), trying to wriggle her way out. Of course, she can’t escape, but that makes it all the more fun to watch!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14555kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 471.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Lauren - tight arm bondage

Luna's Test - Part 2 Pointblank

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Luna is tightly cleave gagged with a wide Ace bandage before I finish roping her legs. The drool starts to flow as I tie her elbows together... almost together. More rope is tied around her arms and body and cinched. I then remove the heavy clamps. You can tell how strong they are by the indentations left behind. I put her on the dirty concrete floor. I want to see her struggle. She struggles a little, but I'm not overly impressed with her effort. If she's not going to put in the effort, then I'm just going to make it so she can't move at all. I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tie her hair to her big toes. Her feet are also bound and tied off to her wrists. I tell her that she'd better get a pedicure before she visits again. I sit back and watch as she endures the stringent bondage. After a while, I put the nipple clamps back on and then I nose hook her, pulling her head back a little further. Earlier in the shoot she mentioned that she thought she might be able to escape. I ask her about this now and she's 100% confident that she will never escape. She mentions several times through her gag: "I can't move at all". That was the plan. I eventually roll her on her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. She moans and yelps through her gag, but eventually settles back down. At the end of the clip I have added a little bit of footage of Luna being released. In the end Luna did a good job with the bondage. She's fairly flexible as well. I told her afterwards that she just needs to be a little more expressive.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Test - Part 2

Maddie - perfect breast bondage boobs Coolin

We found this new girl Maddie and we just had to tie her up! She was not very keen on it at first, having no experience with bondage. But she is just so perfect we made a lot of effort to convince her. Maddie is a slim girl with huge natural boobs! We just had to get some rope around those, and watch her struggle. Maddie got really into it at the end, she felt safe and had a lot of fun! We hope to see her back soon, because this kind of body is rare and there are so many things we can do with her!
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 445.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddie - perfect breast bondage boobs

The Farm pt.4 sc.2 Fancysteel Lerona

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel
Harley Cruze makes her Farm debut, sentenced for petty crimes. She quickly learns that life on the farm is no walk in the park. Opal is also back, having previously appeared in The Farm 3. This time around she is hand selected to become a play-toy to the Mistress, Devine Succubus.
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 855.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm pt.4 sc.2 Fancysteel

MILF Tears Sisseton

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Belts, Gag, Vibro
Video language: English
Simone Sonay is a busty, fit and toned MILF that loves the the dick. She craves it. Too bad for her today is not about the dick. Today is about putting this cougar through the Infernalrestraints experience. It isn't going to be easy for her, Simone is going to earn her orgasms the hard way. Just how bad does she want it?
Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Moving our shaken MILF onto a metal frame, we lash her down with leather belts to properly display that body. A big black ballgag is wedged deep inside that huge mouth of hers. After a through coating of baby oil her body is gleaming. Someone this lush must be taken down a peg or two and we introduce her to electricity. Simone is terrified and rightly so. Her fear makes her give up sweet sweet MILF tears. This is much harder then just lying back and getting fucked, which is our slutty cougar's stock in trade. She has suffered so sweetly we must reward her a little and we bring in the vibrator for a few well deserved orgasms. Simone is blasted out of her mind, dazed and confused, unable to even recall her own name. We haul this throughly wrecked MILF up on her wire frame, leaving her hanging from the rafters. She sways gently, totally destroyed. We might be back to play with her again later if we feel so inclined...
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Tears

Prisoner: Miss Sultrybelle Gorham

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx)
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Caning, Prison play
Gemma has been found guilty of shoplifting and she is taken by the new guard to correctional officer Belle for a 24 stroke caning. Due to the number of strokes Miss Belle lays in hard and leaves beautiful vivid stripes. Gemma is marked after only one stroke! The guard restrains Gemma and then counts after each severe stroke is administered. After the caning Gemma is led away by the guard to start her custodial sentence. There is a bonus interview with Holly and Gemma and also a bonus split screen section where yo see every stroke from the bottom cam and the face cam.
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9620kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner: Miss Sultrybelle

All Grown Up Part 1 Hurleyville

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Belts, Gag, Vibro
Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her. She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this. Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Grown Up Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03573 секунды с 9 запросами