Old 03-15-2024, 11:33 AM   #535
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pink Latex Bodysuit Lewiston

Studio: Restricted Senses
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Zipped , Leather Hoods, Ballgag, Gag, Collar, Bodysuits, Boots, Latex
Let there be light! Finally we found a nice opportunity to show off one of Mina’s new latex outfits, a sexy hot pink latex bodysuit. We worked out a way to shoot during the day and take advantage of the gorgeous natural light without the neighbors lining up on the balcony gawking at Mina all trussed up. You can expect many more shoots with this type of lighting situation as I definitely favor it, it feels fresh. Mina is on the couch looking all cute showing off her latex clad ass to the camera. She then gags herself with a matching pink ballgag, then she is zipped into a pink zippered armbinder! Pink on pink action! Cute.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Latex Bodysuit

Melinda - rope tests Walters

Melinda is a new girl, she wanted to try some rope bondage, but she didn’t know anything about it. She had never been tied before. We found out she was very flexible, so we tied her elbows together. Not a good idea, we frightened Melinda a bit with this extreme pose. It was very tight indeed! We had to let her out and start with a box tie progressed to a hogtie. Also not bad for a first time! But next time those elbows will be jammed together, Melinda! (let’s hope she doesn’t read this…
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 358.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melinda - rope tests

House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy (part 2) Sakado

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Gord, Lady Serena, Lydia McLane, Karl Kessler, Blanche Maynard, Claire Adams, Sugar Wilson, Emma, Jewell Marceau
Genres: BDSM, Corsets, Dominance/Submission, Big Boobs, Girl/Girl Scenes, Forced Exercise, Electrical Scenes, Female Dominants, Forniphilia-Human, Non-Consensuality, Latex/Rubber, Leather, Humiliation, Rope Bondage, Slavery, Training
Video language: English
We hope these girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up, gagged, and fucked like never before.
Duration: 1:14:50
Video: 636x540, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House of Gord S.B.I. Trilogy (part 2)

Время генерации страницы 0.03186 секунды с 9 запросами